I love Poe! it's awesome!

Hello everybody!

My name is Thomas, i am 11 years old.
I really love this game. I played it while last open beta weekend on a friends Pc. Its a bit slow, but it works on little standard...
I am very sorry to beg for this, but i have to mention, that my family is a bit too poor to afford even my pocket money. I really, really want to support this Company, but for now i cannot afford. One day i will give it back to them one day. So if anybody would help us to achieve a key so i would appreciate it. My friend hasn't a key either. so We will both play on one account. If not we are willing to wait for a key like any other.

Thanks

Thomas
I need a beta key for free. Please pm me! appreciate!
Hey guys!
I would really like to give ya one of my keys. But there are all gone to my friends. :/ Just try to get some little jobs and ask your mother to get a key just for 10€. I hope she got a credit card or a paypal account? Maybe you do some more accounts to get a higher chance of getting a key? It didn't work for me, but maybe for u! gl
n still beta key. plze pm me if you got one for free. thx in advance!
Keep it legit!
Last edited by Skychaser on Jul 31, 2012, 11:16:15 AM
Thank you for the hints. my friend asked his mother if she owns a credit card. She said no :( ..She even does not know what paypal is...

We will try to mange some accounts, if that does anything...
The game should go open beta in a month or two. I know it isn't the answer you want to hear, but.. just be patient. You'll get onto PoE soon enough! :D

There may even be another stress test weekend. Who knows?
no... dont do more account becuse its not fair for all those who waits like you and dont bay it maybe for same reasons...
Thats right. It would not be fair to others. We'll try to find somebody who can manage it for us. Thank you for your help.
mmmhh -for now nobody wants to help us... thats bad for us. Does anyone have a free key?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info