Early Access Pack Upgrade Packs

I bought the 10 dollar pack, which I definitely don't regret. But I just wanted to make a point, I would be more than willing to spend more money and upgrade but the Bronze and up aren't worth it.

I don't care about game soundtracks, kiwi pet's that do absolutely nothing, DVD's or CD's or T-Shirts. It's all crap and junk I will never use.

Grinding Gear Games needs to offer compelling packs to customers. In game equipment and the like would be awesome.

No.
That is considered as "Pay 2 Win"

Well GGG will never get more than 25 bucks from me, while you're against pay to win, I'm against pay for CRAP sent to my house, TY.
The only problem with in-game equipment and the like is that this will then become "pay2win" which the devs (and community) strongly oppose.

Upon release, I'm sure there will be lots of neat in-game additions (animations, cosmetic upgrades, etc) to purchase if they spark your interest.

If you want to pay to get the best items, I think there's some other game like that out there.
The king is dead. Long live the king!
Careful with in-game items.

What exactly would you propose like cosmetic of fluff stuff? Or like some items that give a competitive advantage.

The former is acceptable. The latter is not.
Cosmetic fluff stuff would be fine, I'm not asking for anything really amazing, just something more than CD's and shirts, it's really just all garbage.
its actually about supporting the game and its developers, and not about the stuff you get for it. if you dont want to pay more than 10 bucks, dont do it
jaywilson.jpg

Step 1: Slap the Community in the Face
Step 2: Ask them if they aren't thankful
Step 3: ???????
Step 4: PROFIT
-------------------------------------------
(EU Realm) Schynbalds(Ranger) | Zischagge(Marauder)
The thing is, you do get cosmetic stuff for spending the extra money... the kicker is that because it's beta, much of that stuff is currently unavailable to spend your points on.

The bonuses that you mentioned as crap, are just extras on top of the points that they thought would be a nice gesture... in time you will be able to buy things you might might actually want.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
It's all about the support (donations) rather than the actual gear.
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
Last edited by Diablo1reborn on Jul 31, 2012, 12:32:20 PM
OP think a little...you get points you can later to use BUT STUFF on the store once OB hits. So you are actually getting more that just the items and the keys from the packages.

I do agree that more of an incentive would have been good. But that also means my wallet would be hurting right about now...
IGN: ImmortalFang

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info