So GGG DEVS made Diablo 2, at lest according to this guy...

"
TheRabbit303 wrote:
"
Ijuvatar wrote:
fun fact:
ZA WARUDO is my Battle.net account
"
It is true that Torchlight has some old Blizzard North employees, but the rest of the team settled down in New Zealand, where they could focus on their work, to finish Diablo 3. They obviously had to change name and story of the game.

But PoE is the true D3, a game that appeals to the real ARPG-fans, and not the new WoW-kids. Blizzard new that, and therefore they fired the old team to establish a new "kid-team" which are the ones who developed D3. Btw it's worth noticing, that Jay Wilsons brother, Chris Wilson, is the one working on PoE, he was actually the one who was asked first to make D3, but he declined, as he fell in love with the work the old team was doing in New Zealand, and they employed him as Lead Designer (a promising young man). Blizzard eventually asked him for advice, as they needed a new lead designer for D3, and he recommended his brother Jay Wilson.

They are both great designer, but they have gone through two different paths, where Jay Wilson loves to make games for kids, his brother, Chris Wilson, loves making games for adults.

Hope you enjoyed the info, and pls do support PoE, the old Blizzard North is counting on you!

So not only are you incorrect, you're also long winded. Well done.
http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/diablo-ii/credits
http://www.grindinggear.com/?page=staff
Not only is our Chris NOT the brother of Jay Wilson, but there are literally zero matches between the two teams that worked on the games.

If this was all just a troll to try and get a reply out of me, well done. If you actually thought that drivel you typed up was factually correct information I feel bad for you, your family, and everyone you work with. Hopefully you aren't involved in anything that has ever been described as "critical".

You got trolled dude, haha :D
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Don't confuse the D3 kiddies TOO much, else their tiny heads may explode.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
GGG devs did not make D2.

1) GGG was found by a group of dedicated fans of d2
2) Laz who made the best mod for D2 is in GGG.

Thus, why POE is similar to D2 in some way.

D2 devs made Torchlight.

At the end of day, Blizzard sucks for making D3 a failure.
"

D2 devs made Torchlight.

necromancy is illegal in some countries.
"

D2 devs made Torchlight.

This must be like being backwards raped. Metaphorical.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jul 7, 2014, 11:42:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info