Impressions..

So recently this open weekend, i got a chance to play PoE. and I have to say, it looks and plays fantastically, aside from some random issues with the game hanging when a lot of action was going on, it played excellent, and the visuals, in my opinion, were great for a free to play game.

I'm really looking forward to open beta, but strongly considering paying to get into the closed beta phase, just wanted to express to the developers how much i thoroughly enjoyed the open weekend and throw some encouragement, and eventually a donation their way when i can afford it, keep up the great work!
I would have to agree, it looks downright amazing. Very dark and gritty, I sense incoming mass potential.
completely agree, its deserving of its following, and i wouldnt be suprised to see it explode in popularity. heres to hoping PoE has a very long and Successful life
I had a lot of fun too. I tried some classes and played a litte bit with a bow-ranger.

The gameplay is really nice and I like the large passive skill-tree (although there might be some improvements possible). I also like the idea of skill-gems and hope that we will see even more skills and support-gems.

A downside was the camera, which is way too close for a range-charakter, since often enemies are able to hit you from outside your viewrange, and the search for necromancers is annoying.

Also the targeting of small enemies is sometimes a bit troublesome since they are hard to hit.

Alltogether it is a really good game and I'm looking forward to it.
I didn´t try the game but i saw it on KungenTV and it seems to be a powerful rpg that lasts for a long time.
Way better than D3 :D, but i think everybody knows that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info