:( ?

"
Millenium4 wrote:
Don't lose the faith. I'm here with you.

but if we all really worked together i think all people should get keys... just like 3/4 of the people are innactive or have 2-3-4-5 accounts x.x"
Okay, here is a promise. If I'm able to get another key I will give it to you. Keep that in mind.
"The American political system is like one of those car accidents. You just can't help but stare at the disaster."
Last edited by Millenium4 on Jul 31, 2012, 4:15:56 PM
"
Millenium4 wrote:
Okay, here is a promise. If I'm able to get another key I will give it to you. Keep that in mind.

O.O thanks in advance!! :D and if i get one key befor you give me, i'll let you know directly and when i get the friends keys i will give them out to random caring people or just on a live steam like some people does but i don't really want to live stream for the viewers just to give out the keys xD i have no friends to play with me, i had one but now he doesn't want ^^ but i want and thanks if you're on the US server we could play with EnemyEX (i'm from europe but he's a great guy :p)
If I were to get friends keys, I think I'd lurk the forums and decide who I think deserves them. Not just who gets there first...
"
TigerLove wrote:
"
Millenium4 wrote:

O.O thanks in advance!! :D and if i get one key befor you give me, i'll let you know directly and when i get the friends keys i will give them out to random caring people or just on a live steam like some people does but i don't really want to live stream for the viewers just to give out the keys xD i have no friends to play with me, i had one but now he doesn't want ^^ but i want and thanks if you're on the US server we could play with EnemyEX (i'm from europe but he's a great guy :p)

I play on EU Server.
"The American political system is like one of those car accidents. You just can't help but stare at the disaster."
i will try cut myself in 2 xD mage on EU and archer on US
"
TigerLove wrote:
i will try cut myself in 2 xD mage on EU and archer on US

Good luck.
thanks, also, Enemy is giving away a key tomorow he said *w*
And now Tiger is a Beta Member.

SHENANIGANS!!!
congratz on getting your beta key tiger.

Now if only that damn timer would just pick me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info