What would you do to get a beta key?

If only IDEAL was a payment option, I could play this game right now.

so for now another image:
IGN: Smashed
Kill you and rape the body.
OH MY GOD>><><>< DONT
IGN: Smashed
i would do everything to you... i mean i would do anything for you, if you would just please for the love of God send me a key. :)
"
Beezil wrote:
i would do everything to you... i mean i would do anything for you, if you would just please for the love of God send me a key. :)

Even kill him (her?) and rape the body?
"
hkellick wrote:
"
Beezil wrote:

Not cool.
"
hkellick wrote:
"
Beezil wrote:

well......nah i don't think i would go that far....well at least not yet. :P

p.s if you didn't get it, that is actually a partial reference to family guy. I.E Quiqmire tells Lois I'd do everything to you, i mean i'd do anything for you.
Last edited by Beezil on Jul 30, 2012, 6:55:34 PM
I'd give up my Klondike bar...yea you read that right!
"
Beezil wrote:
"
hkellick wrote:
"
Beezil wrote:

well......nah i don't think i would go that far....well at least not yet. :P

p.s if you didn't get it, that is actually a partial reference to family guy. I.E Quiqmire tells Lois I'd do everything to you, i mean i'd do anything for you.

I would do anything for Love.. er.. PoE.
But I won't do THAT.
No I won't do that.
I'd overcome my fear of Forums and sudden IQ drops (blizzard made me like that) and actually request one the threads here !

Other than that ... just wait.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info