Can we Please give the Templar some Pants

its just weird to see an old guy with full body plate armor and steel helm with no pants.

i cant take the templar seriously without pants.
Some of the later armors do cover the legs :)

EDIT: here is a screen of a later armor:
Spoiler
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Last edited by Sony_Black on Jul 30, 2012, 4:06:21 AM
Yesterday, at the in-game global chat, Brian (the GGG co-producer & co-founder) said that in the future you'll be able to buy pants with points, as a cosmetic add-on ;)
To be the best you first got to beat the best.
"
Sony_Black wrote:
Some of the later armors do cover the legs :)

EDIT: here is a screen of a later armor:
Spoiler

That's definitely not loricated ringmail. I'm back to being a dirty old pantless man again :|
i like the templar the best, but yah, I don't really enjoy looking at his ugly legs or face. I know character customization isn't a part of your classic ARPG (that's more of an MMO thing), but would be nice to have female models -- though I'm almost afraid what geriatric female model they'd find for the templar..
"
pilnomi wrote:
but would be nice to have female models

This is my biggest whine about the design.

I'm a woman irl and I really don't like playing male characters. I have no idea what to name them, all my standard names are for females. I don't like looking at them, especially the templar--which is a shame since it is my favorite class.

I'll play this but...IMO get some female skins. Heck, sell them as a micro-transaction, just make it possible!!!
"
Lazulia wrote:
"
pilnomi wrote:
but would be nice to have female models

This is my biggest whine about the design.

I'm a woman irl and I really don't like playing male characters. I have no idea what to name them, all my standard names are for females. I don't like looking at them, especially the templar--which is a shame since it is my favorite class.

I'll play this but...IMO get some female skins. Heck, sell them as a micro-transaction, just make it possible!!!

If I remember correctly, they said they would do that(sell different genders in the shop).
"...You know the difference between arrogance and confidence?

Confidence can back its shit up." -Charan
I demand a chain miniskirt.

Fits the character a bit better me thinks.
I like you already.

No, not you, the other one.
"
anderdouche wrote:

If I remember correctly, they said they would do that(sell different genders in the shop).

awesome! that's something i'd consider paying for.. though obviously it's not so important to me that it trumps gameplay and graphics -- hope it's not too very much expensive.
oh alright then, thanks everyone!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info