Theocrafting Int/Str general one hand elemental crit build

I switched from the Templar to Marauder recently. I actually want to get both the Templar and the Marauder starting areas in the tree but think maybe the Marauder is more powerful in normal difficulty as pure melee.
The blue nodes of the build are supposed to support as many auras as possible using blood magic and reduced mana gems for my active and passive skills.

Passive tree:

Focus: Critical chance/multiplier, Life, Elemental damage and resist, One handed , armour, Inner Force, Int, Accuracy

Any suggestions or comments?

Last edited by Startkabels on Jun 11, 2013, 3:31:14 PM
Great feedback
I am still building this character, I'm now @ lvl 50 in Act 3 cruel and doing ok.

This is my current passive tree

I have not picked critical nodes yet, because I first want to obtain a good dagger that I can wield and I really needed to get to the Templar tree as fast as possible in order to get those big life and damage nodes there.
I need more INT to support the 4 aura's that I want to use, after that I am planning to get the critical strike chance and multiplier nodes and move up in the tree toward the blue area.

This is my current gear, I am busy crafting a Siege helmet and looking for a rare dagger.

Last edited by Startkabels on Jul 1, 2013, 8:14:00 AM
I am now planning to build my character around the new unique "Soul taker" axe. The "Melee attacks can't fail based on cost" will mean I can put a melee skill in the axe that does not need a Blood Magic gem.
This means I can use a 3 link for a skill I would put in a 4 link before and thus saving a 4 link for something else.

I decides a don't want to focus on crit chance/multiplier anymore but instead on axe damage.

Mainly my new plan focusses on the starting areas of the Templar, the Marauder and the Duelist.

Please let me know what you think!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info