Witch Build?

Not so sure about it. I understand it is a minion build but you have almost nothing in the way of survivability and also Blood Magic but no investments into +Hp passives. I also noticed a couple points into two hand damage passives, are you going to be using two handed weapons?
Most likely yes, otherwise I would have got that Shield to minions passive. Doesn't strength however give extra HP? Speaking of which, I am trying to go as glass-cannon as possible, to stay under 30 % all the time, for the sake of extra spell damage, haha.

Edit: What I quite forgot to say is, the minions will tank for me, and as they get to 35 % Life they will simply explode, so it's like a kamikaze nuke, just wanting to ask that is that the maximum possible damage?
Last edited by Dragonwarp on Jul 29, 2012, 11:50:04 AM
Things will get really tough once you reach Merciless difficulty though. I would definitely recommend investing even minimally into something that will keep you alive longer when you are unable to use minions or lose them. Not only that but you need to build something balanced around say 60 skill points as opposed to all 111. It looks like the way you planned it out, by the time you reach level 60+ content you will have almost no HP even if you stacked HP on your gear. Blood magic will be very difficult to maintain and one shot from anything dealing chaos damage you are down.

Ultimately you should make whatever you want, thats half the fun of this game. My first character was a failure once she got to Merciless, then she just couldnt survive. Well I learned a valuable lesson.:) But still, I genuinely feel this build is going to be EXTREMELY difficult once you start getting above Ruthless difficulty.
Last edited by Intertwined on Jul 29, 2012, 11:58:18 AM
Intertwined, I will surely try this build out, considering how I simply LOVE glass-cannon builds and for an example in Diablo 3 I ran 2 K hp Wizard in Inferno all the way by just one-hitting everything, while I can tank 3 hits, haha.
Looks good to me. However, you should now start putting points into survive-ability as you need to be able to take some hits later on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info