{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

"
kilgorek wrote:
"
grootoo wrote:
Hi,
I could not beat the boss in Maze of the
Minotaur. even if I had 3k more life I'm not sure I could beat him.

If you have any suggestions after looking at my profile let me know.

Thanks

Currently using Solar Guards Respawned from t16.

Your character list is locked.

Unlocked now, not sure why, maybe something I did long ago.
"
mtwilliams717 wrote:
Would anyone be able to give me tips with my build(lvl 91 Necromancer)? I can do t15 maps decently enough but just got annihilated by Lair of the Hydra boss. Any general tips at all would be appreciated! :) thanks

me2, please take look at my gear too. I kept getting one shot by Hydra, all my 6 portals on her...
"
XEdwardElricX wrote:
"
neepz wrote:
Guys, I'm enjoying this build just fine but I'm feeling a little bit underpower. Specially when it comes to deaths. I feel like if I'm not 100% paying attention I get killed even on low level t9 maps.
Any tips and improvements? I have about 4ex to spend since I just got my 6L Vis.

Your helm is a Devoto's, your jewels are defensive, your belt is defensive. That is enough to effect your damage huge.

Your life/regen look fine from the build, if not overkill. That is all I can tell from a quick look. I personally switched to the MoM build with the Corrupted Amulet that I'm using that Sarah suggested, and feel my survivability is much higher than when I was going full life with the unique life regen amulet.

If you want check out my current setup, it is the build I used for Shaper/Guardians/Atziri/Uber Lab, etc.

Is that the same spectre gem setup that you use for mapping as well? or do you change your gems for spectres?
What spectre is suggested for act 10 kitava?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4Tapc6a7iw&feature=youtu.be
Solar Mans ! Can do Minotaur with not bad time. I use Fortress and enfeeble only on Bosses whos can one shot me !
now that the patch notes are out, i would like to know if
a) this guide gets updated (maybe even before the actual season starts)
b) according to the new patch, does this build got buffed, nerfed or not really touched?

The next season will be my first season in POE and i planned to use this awesome build. That's why i'm asking
IGN: Demikun
Last edited by Demianime on Mar 1, 2018, 9:30:40 AM
I was wondering what Ascendancies we should take now. I think we have to take Invoker and Soul Weaver, so we have two points for Commander of Darkness, Puppet Master and the nerfed Mistress of Sacrifice. Has anybody done the math?

IGN Jadyra | Kitargua
Still worth like last league with ascendancy changes? seems summoners spectres are pretty squeeze now
"
Archiiii wrote:
seems summoners spectres are pretty squeeze now

Based on what?
You only lose a bit of block chance and life on block, thats it, nothing to call "squeeze".

Edit: If you mean the spectres themselves, they only became stronger.
Last edited by OuweDorper on Mar 1, 2018, 3:49:36 PM
This will be another easy 36/40 Necro League. *Yawn*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info