{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

In 10 day Turmoil I'm currently running Solar Guards now, and I'm wondering - would Fire Penetration not be better than Ele Focus when you want max damage?

Also, about the Kitava's Heralds - nope, they were the highest level I could create. Their projectiles did diddly-dick for damage, as did any other attack. I have no clue why, used the links as suggested here and all. Not that it matters now, since I'm mapping now with Solar Guards.
Last edited by Silim on Nov 17, 2017, 12:39:28 AM
What is the soul weaver? I cant find it and I searched everywhere on the talent tree, my specters keep dying D:
"
Olaverty wrote:
What is the soul weaver? I cant find it and I searched everywhere on the talent tree, my specters keep dying D:

its a ascendancy skill on the necromancer wheel
Last edited by KnotenBoB on Nov 17, 2017, 7:17:52 AM
For the Fire Eaters - are you sure Spell Echo works - it thought they were basically flame totems and spell echo does not work on totems.

What about fire pen as they are hitting and should be able to use?
Fee Fi Fo Fum Horn on the Drum....
They are casting incinerate, but you are correct, spell echo does not work on incinerate neither.
Been using the block version of spectre build (based on Natt's) in Turmoil, with TVs and WMs. At some point decided I can migrate to a more clearspeed version. Got to shaper's realm, raised my T17 SGs (without changing pretty much anything at this point yet from the tree designed for TVs/WMs).

When I went to some T14 map that had breaches active with Zana's beyond mod, all 4 T17 SGs were annihilated in a matter of seconds. Usual mobs were fine, but a breach with beyond seemed to destroy them.

What could possibly be the problem I'm missing here? All available minion life/res nodes are taken, bone offering up almost constantly, WMs and TVs never dropped to even 80% HP even in T16 breaches+double beyond, fighting Abaxoth amidst a shitton of corpses being exploded by Bameth with the tree I had at the moment, yet SGs didn't seem to survive it.

I feel like I'm missing something obvious, because it looked very, very strange. I definitely couldn't have messed up with the desecrate/spectre gems, both were lvl20, and the tree itself didn't change either.
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
Been using the block version of spectre build (based on Natt's) in Turmoil, with TVs and WMs. At some point decided I can migrate to a more clearspeed version. Got to shaper's realm, raised my T17 SGs (without changing pretty much anything at this point yet from the tree designed for TVs/WMs).

When I went to some T14 map that had breaches active with Zana's beyond mod, all 4 T17 SGs were annihilated in a matter of seconds. Usual mobs were fine, but a breach with beyond seemed to destroy them.

What could possibly be the problem I'm missing here? All available minion life/res nodes are taken, bone offering up almost constantly, WMs and TVs never dropped to even 80% HP even in T16 breaches+double beyond, fighting Abaxoth amidst a shitton of corpses being exploded by Bameth with the tree I had at the moment, yet SGs didn't seem to survive it.

I feel like I'm missing something obvious, because it looked very, very strange. I definitely couldn't have messed up with the desecrate/spectre gems, both were lvl20, and the tree itself didn't change either.

Elemental reflect mod -resist mod on the map?

as TV n WM you will not have this problem.
"
Takamura wrote:
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:

Elemental reflect mod -resist mod on the map?

as TV n WM you will not have this problem.

It might've been that. Those mods are something my eyes stopped even noticing on the maps, so I might've missed that.

//edit: also, I'm pretty sure the map -resist mod, just as the curses, don't affect minions.
Last edited by LaplaceNoMa on Nov 24, 2017, 1:30:29 AM
Yeah, DoT spectres are reflect-immune, but SG and the Sentinnel will hurt a lot in reflect maps. Perhaps you can socket lifeleech gem or so for them

Also, I think TV and Wickerman have much higher life base than both SG and the Sentinnels. From poedb, for example, lv64 wicker man has 9693 life base (highest in his zone) while lv60 SG and Flame Sentinnel have ~6k life (average in his zone)
Last edited by wiwigvn on Nov 24, 2017, 2:38:42 AM
I'm sure this has already been asked, but which is better on AG: Dying Breath OR Singularity and The Oak? The shield gives 3% (!!) regen and another 3% on low life, and life, and it's a shield so it works better with cassock. Singularity gives on par or better damage on single (I think) with the hinder effect. Is it a clearspeed difference?

Also, deaths oath, cassock, or ambu's charge?
Last edited by Fire309 on Nov 30, 2017, 6:35:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info