{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

Hello matt,

Thank you again for this amazing build. I've reached level 90 in this league which is my personal best. I'm having the most fun I've ever had in PoE thanks to you. However legacy is amazing aswell ^.^. I just wanted your recommendations on how to upgrade my character. Right now I'm trying to get a 6L vis mortis while looking for a affordable 700es+ 6L chest aswell. Then I'm planning to get the anima stone & 3 harmonies & energy from within. Am I on the right track? Any other stuff I should be looking for or upgrading?

I appreciate your help!
"

Which socket on the 6L would you pull to add IIQ - Setting up a second chest piece just for it since I know it will have to be colored differently.

Pull out faster projectiles[/quote]

I thought so, but figured I would make sure that it was the general consensus.

Figured that was the socket with the least impact on the overall 6L.
cant find any usable body in eternal lab ...
what happened
hi,

after lvl 90 wich talent we search ?

energy shield / dmg ?
"
kikisan wrote:
cant find any usable body in eternal lab ...
what happened

you need to be in merc difficulty.

for norm/cruel desecrate in actual temple map next to gemling queen
Is eye of Chayula not needed for this build? I'm HC so I tend to default to more defensive.
Super noob question but i have followed the guide pretty close the issue is that i only have 2k ES @ level 64. where should i be picking up the majority of the ES at? I am getting completely destroyed in merc act 5.
"
Odingamerd3 wrote:
Super noob question but i have followed the guide pretty close the issue is that i only have 2k ES @ level 64. where should i be picking up the majority of the ES at? I am getting completely destroyed in merc act 5.

You can change your profile settings (under privacy) to allow others to view your character, but i would say getting higher ES armor (500+) and shield(200+) would be the easiest way, and also discipline aura adds a sizable amount. Amulet too since it can roll ES/ES%/int, whatever you can fit while keeping resists up.
Hey mattc.
Thanks alot for the awesome build, having the most fun I've ever had in PoE after 1000+ hours played. This build is wrecking maps like nothing else.
A couple of questions though:
What jewels would you recommend? Im currently running 2xHarmony and 1xMight along with ofc Anima and Energy from Within.
I feel like the Might is quite nice for the Golems to get the aggressive modifier, however I dont know if its wasted when clear speed is so high already.

Also is there any chance for this build to kill Hydra and Pheonix? Maybe with defensive flasks?
I dont mind that I die, could just be nice for the challenge.

Again thanks alot for the build!!
IGN: Johnday_RA
"

Hey mattc.
Thanks alot for the awesome build, having the most fun I've ever had in PoE after 1000+ hours played. This build is wrecking maps like nothing else.
A couple of questions though:
What jewels would you recommend? Im currently running 2xHarmony and 1xMight along with ofc Anima and Energy from Within.
I feel like the Might is quite nice for the Golems to get the aggressive modifier, however I dont know if its wasted when clear speed is so high already.

Also is there any chance for this build to kill Hydra and Pheonix? Maybe with defensive flasks?
I dont mind that I die, could just be nice for the challenge.

Again thanks alot for the build!

Hi, yeah I wanted a pretty nice laid back build for farming maps and this turned out pretty well =P. You can add another might if your feeling extra lazy. For me shield charging to trigger aggression from my minions is enough so I used a third Harmony.

I did not tune this build to clear guardians and up yet. The damage and character tankiness is there but the weak link seems to be flame golem's ehp pool. If you add 2 or more damage mods on the map the guardians do way too much damage to your golems. I was thinking of switching to a 6L spectre setup and maybe vis mortis for the extra spectre.

Flame sentinel + echo + miniondmg + firepen + controlled destruction + gmp/slower proj
on the fence about ele focus 6th link since ignites actually do quite a bit of dmg
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info