{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

Hi there. I have a setup that's all self found. I'm not rich at all but I am trying to use what I have.

I do have a Tabula Rasa that I got off Dom but my main question is that I want to use both Zombies and Skellies. What I really want to do is use the Skellies off a spell totem. I hate having to spam Skellies and SRS. Should I just go with the Tabula Rasa and have Zombies and Skellies together and summon off spell totem or should I just leave the Zombies in the +2 helm and either keep and hope to 5 link this Cloak of Defiance for the Skellies and Spell totem or Tabula Rasa for the Skellies with totem.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by SankiPanki on Sep 23, 2014, 9:52:01 AM
"
SankiPanki wrote:
Hi there. I have a setup that's all self found. I'm not rich at all but I am trying to use what I have.

I do have a Tabula Rasa that I got off Dom but my main question is that I want to use both Zombies and Skellies. What I really want to do is use the Skellies off a spell totem. I hate having to spam Skellies and SRS. Should I just go with the Tabula Rasa and have Zombies and Skellies together and summon off spell totem or should I just leave the Zombies in the +2 helm and either keep and hope to 5 link this Cloak of Defiance for the Skellies and Spell totem or Tabula Rasa for the Skellies with totem.

Thanks in advance.

that's exactly what I want to do when I get up there, hope it is possible. Curious what I will have to drop to be able to do that.
Using this Build with Vaal SS and Zombies, it`s fine except for Dominus ATM.
My Setup:

Will look to Get Some Upgrades.
Guys, stupid question: the % increased fire damage and % burn damage of the searing touch does effect the raging spirit damage?

Edit: ok, of course not!
Last edited by Ahrimotto on Sep 24, 2014, 4:01:09 PM
i thought that they did. Since SRS is "spell" and "fire" skill. I could be wrong. I'm still learning the game myself. Been playing less than a year but the game has so much to learn.

What item stats affect SRS? If spell and fire damage works on SRS should I stack them?
"
SankiPanki wrote:
i thought that they did. Since SRS is "spell" and "fire" skill. I could be wrong. I'm still learning the game myself. Been playing less than a year but the game has so much to learn.

What item stats affect SRS? If spell and fire damage works on SRS should I stack them?

Those stats do not affect SRS. Basically the only stats that will affect them (besides the +gems/fire gems mod) are mods that specify they are for minions. Cast speed helps as well, but it helps you cast them faster rather than the spirits themselves.
Been following this build and liking it so far, I die too easily due to focusing too much on minions but overall I'm doing lvl 68 maps fine for now, this is my gear atm:

Spoiler

And things I might use in the future:

Spoiler

Please note that I have no auras yet as I can't sustain them, those gems in the Queen's Decree and the Gloves are just for levelling atm... I hope to use auras as soon as I get that sword 6l though.

I also hate that Tabula Rasa, can't wait to get a 6l Vis Mortis, or any other 6l for that matter...

Any suggestions or feedback?
"
LukeFerreira wrote:
Been following this build and liking it so far, I die too easily due to focusing too much on minions but overall I'm doing lvl 68 maps fine for now, this is my gear atm:

Spoiler

And things I might use in the future:

Spoiler

Please note that I have no auras yet as I can't sustain them, those gems in the Queen's Decree and the Gloves are just for levelling atm... I hope to use auras as soon as I get that sword 6l though.

I also hate that Tabula Rasa, can't wait to get a 6l Vis Mortis, or any other 6l for that matter...

Any suggestions or feedback?

I do not think you die to easily because of minion focus - that is what a true pure summoner is supposed to do. You just need to upgrade all of your gear. And don't use that unique summoner helm - it sucks, better get +2 to minions helm with resists.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Sep 26, 2014, 4:45:43 PM
Anyone tried Atziri with this build ? would it be Atziri viable ?
found the ans
Last edited by SirKalkanor on Oct 4, 2014, 10:34:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info