{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

"
belly "50% increased Flask Life Recovery rate"
I assume this does nothing for instant flask?

It does not. "rate" is the speed at which flasks heal. If its seething its instant anyways.

"
Few Questions!
Right now, SRS is doing really really well for me. But zombies and skeletons just die all the time for nothing. How can I make zombies live longer without investing in minion hp nodes? Below is my gear/passive tree. Any advice would be nice! Also, which auras should I be using? I have MoM so I need to watch my mana

This is my setup. As you know Minions are Dynamic now. Which means support changes and swaps are applied on the fly now. If I know the map mods and monsters am facing a bursty I unequip addedfiredmg/minion dmg or whatever the last 6th dmg support is and use life leach. If you need your zombies to be even tankier.

RZ + mstrike + faster + msplash + minion life + life leach.

I always keep spare gems in my inventory.

I have actually dropped MoM for Tabula Rasa or Belly of the Beast. And spec out of those far aura nodes/mom node. The flexibility allows me to stack auras without having to worry about my unreserved mana.

This is what I do for defense now.

I have 6k life on belly of the beast, 5.3k with Tabula
Increased duration + immortal call | Enduring cry somewhere - Nets me 6secs of complete phy immunity which is easy to loop. The 6's is ample time to spam srs and loop that combo again.
about 300-400 life regen per sec

Vitality/Purity/Haste or Hatred + AA.

Between all of that + 850 life flasks u don't need MoM. You'll have plenty of nodes left over to pick up more minion nodes or go for more character life.

Hope this helps.

"
What are your thoughts on Minion instability, life nodes, and skeleton summoning totem to use for tanking?

MI - Kinda counter intuitive for a summoner. You'll want them to tank and draw agroo not blow up and deal a small radius aoe. The damage can barely match the dps of a minion thats still alive and swinging away.

minion life nodes - Great if your more spectre focused and zombie tank focused. For my particular build I am swaying away from those nodes in order to boost my own survivability. If your facing some crazy boss no amounts of life will save them. For example Atziri, trio boss, other aoe high dmg boss. You can always back off and resummon.

skele + totem - I use this when am leveling a summoner. Its a great tool, but it falls off late game when your other minion gems start outputting the dps.
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
Last edited by mattc3303 on Aug 26, 2014, 3:33:37 PM
What I kinda meant was, a combination of those three, having an automated skeleton summoner with extra life to tank with, and even deal damage when they die :D Throwing out the zombies, instead taking Summon Skeleton, Spell Totem, Increased life, increased speed increased damage and splash. Provided you can keep the totem safe ofcourse. All the while you yourself will be spamming out your SRS.

Im just wondering about this to have a seperate way of tanking for yourself without having to waste time/corpses to replenish your zombies, thus getting more uptime on your casting SRS.

one note, i am nowhere near endgame, so i dont know if its required to look for a new tanking way at all, im just throwing out ideas ;p
What do you think about the weapons the Armormaster sells?

You can get a +4 (maybe up to+6) to support gems on a staff. Seems incredible for Empower.

They are sold blue, so you can even craft +2 fire or +1 gems to boost that even further.
"
SneezeGuard wrote:
What do you think about the weapons the Armormaster sells?

You can get a +4 (maybe up to+6) to support gems on a staff. Seems incredible for Empower.

They are sold blue, so you can even craft +2 fire or +1 gems to boost that even further.

+4?

Have lvl 6 in my hideout, and still sells +1 for me...
Last edited by Seelenernter on Aug 27, 2014, 4:43:32 AM
"
Seelenernter wrote:

+4?

Have lvl 6 in my hideout, and still sells +1 for me...

I have a scepter with +3 in my stash, and 100% sure I saw a staff for sale with +4 but it was a low ilvl one so I didn't buy it. Still waiting for another staff to pop up.
the use of drugs is bad.
IGN TylordRampage
Well, then link the sceptre plz.
"
Seelenernter wrote:

Ok, I'll just take this hand and shove it in my mouth. Ofc it's QUALITY but not level. I was wondering why noone has been talking about it.

My bad.
LOL
"
SneezeGuard wrote:
"
Seelenernter wrote:

Ok, I'll just take this hand and shove it in my mouth. Ofc it's QUALITY but not level. I was wondering why noone has been talking about it.

My bad.

LOL! funny shit.
Matt I'm curious how you achieved 6k life without a shield. That's pretty good. I suppose you stopped using arctic armor since you can spam that 6 sec phys invulnerability ?
I tried belly of the beast and I didn't like it too much. I'm still using my old ES/life spectral gods armor.
I use haste and hatred linked to generosity and my presence in a group is quite significant.
I'm too lazy to try it but i think +aura effectiveness increases the aura effectiveness of generosity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info