{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

"
mattc3303 wrote:
Why are people using midnight bargain still o.o. Isn't that 30% life reserve scary as fuck? I know I want all the life I can get on beyond.

Just for your zombie links Life leach instead of minion dmg will help a ton in situations where u actually want them to tank a bit.

Just curious how much mana do u have left over? MoM might be extremely inefficient for you. Also since your using bargain + Ullr why not give your raise spectre a decent 4L. You have 4 potential strong dpse's u can use.

for example

Evangelist spectre + spell echo + minion dmg + life leach/Iaoe will help a ton.

my life,mana reserve with MOm and 4 aura's on mana I have 954 unreserv mana.
Spoiler

I didnt get your last part.. are you saying i would get more dps with evangelists in my 5L armor? I was actually running Spectres+ MPD+Increase duration+ increased aoe. I just put that immortal call there to get increased duration work for both evangelist proximity shield and increasing the duration for immortal call.

what do you mean by 4 Potential Strong dpse's.

My only reason to use evangelists is for their bubble's and safety... if SRS can help me kill tough bosses without the need for bubble's id like to know how i can set it up on my gear. I will ditch the midnight bargain ofcourse.
Domine Non Es Dignus
Last edited by Zinja on Aug 26, 2014, 1:49:44 AM
"
mattc3303 wrote:
"
It doesn't matter what stats are on staff beside of +lvl skills and links?

Cast speed is also very useful.

OK so technically the stuff I am planning to buy for a couple of chaoses is even better as it has higher cast speed and it also has some resists. That's good to know.
I managed to acquire a 5L/6S staff and i have a 5L cloak of defiance. how can i set it up? srs with MOM on a cloak of defiance..
Domine Non Es Dignus
i depend on purity to reach max resists. if i ditch the bone's of ulr id have only 2 spectre's.... which doesnt really seem make it worth getting any spectre setup.

losing es from shield is a big hit to mana pool with mom and wearing an alpha howl.
Domine Non Es Dignus
Last edited by Zinja on Aug 26, 2014, 5:23:09 AM
What are your thoughts on Minion instability, life nodes, and skeleton summoning totem to use for tanking?
Well... had said Elreon Mission today as daily mission.

Nice stuff. Its actually 2 new Necromages:

1. Scion of Corruption - raises spectres.
2. Corrupted Skullbearer - the SRS-guy

They appear for the "purify the relic" Mission

Sadly, the daily areas are low as hell...

Edit:

Well the spectre guy (scion) feels actually quite crappy, really only flies around and waits till its one spectre dies and then raises any crap nearby. Sometimes attacks with a weak melee punch. So they tend to die fast.
The skullbearers are worth their spot at normal circumstances. Their SRS uptime is impressive, the lvl 41 guys have their skulls up for nearly 15s!
I could imagine their damage is worth it at map-lvl or only slightly under, but will suffer greately through hard mods, as nothing can influence their SRS. (as expected, cuz of GGG's philosophy "yours is yours", they didn't get any gem-adds of their master spectre like multistrike or passives (MI didn't make em explode))
Last edited by Seelenernter on Aug 26, 2014, 10:46:24 AM
Few Questions!
Right now, SRS is doing really really well for me. But zombies and skeletons just die all the time for nothing. How can I make zombies live longer without investing in minion hp nodes? Below is my gear/passive tree. Any advice would be nice! Also, which auras should I be using? I have MoM so I need to watch my mana

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMD7gQHCPQMXxZvGjgabBynHRQdviSqJ-0o-iycM4c1kjbpOlg8LT0PPydBh0WdSbJKyEyzTblTUlOlVcZXK1ltWfNakV8qX5hmnmpDaqxrF2vbbRluqn0YffWCHoLHg9uFYIhAj0aQM5BVlSCa4JuhpqynCKeEqH2qxKyYrKq18rc-vOq9gsAawFTB88T2xq7MvM8y0_vYvdrd2wvfiuNq6QLr5Ovu7Ir31_no-tL-Cv6z

Last edited by wcbigworm on Aug 26, 2014, 11:43:29 AM
belly "50% increased Flask Life Recovery rate"
I assume this does nothing for instant flask?
"
Plaguedmind wrote:
What are your thoughts on Minion instability, life nodes, and skeleton summoning totem to use for tanking?

I believe some people tried Minion Instability earlier in this thread and just weren't very big fans of it, even with all the additional minions floating around and the fact that it's okay if they die regularly. It's pretty easy to spec in/out of, so there's no harm in trying it yourself.

Life nodes are only as important as surviving is to you. If you're in softcore or rampage, then you may wish to swap out some life nodes for more damage nodes.

I can't speak to the viability of the skeleton totem for end game, but it's the bees knees for leveling. I have it in a 3L with Minion Damage and the skeletons can do some serious work, especially once you pop flesh offering. They serve well as a distraction, but once you get some minion damage nodes they can actually offer reasonable DPS. They regularly clean up leftovers for me while I run around looting chests.
Minion instability is counterintuitive for Spectres, bad on zombies/weapons/guardian (since they do better while actually fighting and don't die often enough to do any real dps with it) and is gimped on skellies (50% less elemental damage should have been dropped long ago). It could have been good on SRS, but they only really die to aoe, so again inconsistent and one is better off with them dpsing.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info