{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

"
mattc3303 wrote:
Are you guys seeing a significant difference in damage by picking up minion damage nodes?

(like 10 second boss fights becomes 5 seconds?)

There is a lot of minion damage nodes and the build is already stretched pretty thin to incorporate everything I wanted.

Perhaps with the better scaling now the main curses should be elemental weakness + Enfeeble.

This might help you in deciding if the nodes are worth it or not.

Remote Mine

15% node = 22.35% Increased Damage

Remote Mine + Trap

15% node = 27.45% Increased Damage

Remote Mine + Trap + Conc

15% node = 37.8% Increased Damage

Now, this section is relevant for Zombies only

Cast on Death + Multi-Strike + Melee Splash

15% node = 52.8% Increased Damage

Cast on Death + Multi-Strike + Melee Physical Damage

15% node = 62.55% Increased Damage

If you do grab Minion damage nodes, Ele weakness + Flammability become more profitable. Vulnerability isn't useless however, because if your using Beast mode Zombies made with Cast on Death you should notice significant returns on it.
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
"
Asmosis wrote:
shaggy degen bear takes about 6 seconds to kill trash mobs, with +min life/dmg. hes still not worth picking up, even at high levels. took 40 seconds to kill hillock (cruel) and that was 95% from melee attacks.

It also just occurred to me with vulnerability, that's "increased DoT damage" so its 40% + ~120% passves + minion dmg gem of 95% or so. basically Vulnerability doesn't do much at all for BM's now.

Too bad, was hoping for degen bear's comeback. Although it might be a bug, since the forums a littered with angry threads about chaos damage degen skills being UP, so it may have hit degen bear too.

On the superzombie, what if trap+multiple traps? 1 death = 3 zombies, with a decrease in power though.

You know, I didn't think about traps since Remote mine couldn't trigger (can't detonate while dead haha).

With that said, I wouldn't use multiple traps since it would gimp their damage. However, I would consider "possibly" using Trap alone for a 34% more multiplier, but honestly the math would need to be worked out on what would maximize their damage, because with Cast on Deaths massive multiplier, I think you would lose out on a lot of damage if you didn't have some significant flat increases to multiply (I may be wrong).

I would only worry about beefing up the grasp zombies because honestly, I see very little surviving 4 Cast on Death Grasp zombies 6L with Hatred.

Edit: Actually, trap support might be amazing on them if it works with cast on death, seeing as you could be wearing sunblast and they would automatically trigger, gaining a 40% Increased damage modifier that could be Multiplied by anywhere from 302% more to 351% more, depending if you run Increased melee or not with your multistrike.
Last edited by Moose65 on Nov 30, 2013, 3:08:11 AM
Add Leer Cast to it, since you'll be using a tabula rasa for zombies...oh man...

One problem though, with 6L zombies, spectres will have to be 5L or vice versa, not good. It seems that we will have to make that dream of crazy socketed 6L chober a reality, lol

... I wonder if I should try and reroll mine to 6L...will probably spend all of my wealth and not get it though, but its not like I'm using it outside of summoning.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Nov 30, 2013, 3:35:15 AM
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
Add Leer Cast to it, since you'll be using a tabula rasa for zombies...oh man...

One problem though, with 6L zombies, spectres will have to be 5L or vice versa, not good. It seems that we will have to make that dream of crazy socketed 6L chober a reality, lol

BMs will be more than fine as a 5L. You'll honestly just be using them to clear the trash to the bosses while your zombies do all the heavy lifting there.

Also, as a side note, seems like conc is NOT affecting BMs from the best that I can tell. Was getting 13 second kills on hillock with and without it.
The thing with chober is that it provides +1 to gems, including melee gems, even more damage, mwahahahahaaa!! The socket colors are insane though...
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Nov 30, 2013, 3:38:24 AM
So, tested all the "More" Multipliers

Conc still does not work (possible bug? seems like if projectile damage would boost poison arrow, shouldn't aoe damage in theory boost unrighteous fire?)

Remote DOES boost it.

Trap DOES boost it (so no reason for you to not go and get a nice Sunblast now).

Max damage output for them is now......

Raise Spectre > Remote > Trap > Burning > Min. Dmg > Min. Life.

Up to personal preference if a 59% Increased damage bonus (107.97% after multipliers) from Increased Burning is worth the sacrifice in AoE radius. If you haven't invested heavily in minion damage passives I probably wouldn't skimp on this and deal with a smaller AoE radius.
Last edited by Moose65 on Nov 30, 2013, 3:50:17 AM
rolled a blue 72 map and waited for Demonic to pop up. did it and picked up lvl 72 BMs. Holy shit. They do lots more damage than the Lunaris ones.

Also linked a lvl 20 IIR to my 6L BMs and there is a lot mroe loot yellows dropping. Didnt count but it was noticably more.

Smell a nerf incoming sadly.
rolled a blue 72 map and waited for Demonic to pop up. did it and picked up lvl 72 BMs. Holy shit. They do lots more damage than the Lunaris ones.

Also linked a lvl 20 IIR to my 6L BMs and there is a lot mroe loot yellows dropping. Didnt count but it was noticably more.

Smell a nerf incoming sadly.
"
Moose65 wrote:

Conc still does not work (possible bug? seems like if projectile damage would boost poison arrow, shouldn't aoe damage in theory boost unrighteous fire?)

Remote DOES boost it.

Trap DOES boost it (so no reason for you to not go and get a nice Sunblast now).

Up to personal preference if a 59% Increased damage bonus (107.97% after multipliers) from Increased Burning is worth the sacrifice in AoE radius. If you haven't invested heavily in minion damage passives I probably wouldn't skimp on this and deal with a smaller AoE radius.

I can deal with smaller aoe, but I would rather have IIR or IIQ on them, since I am a MF-nut, lol.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
"
Moose65 wrote:

Remote DOES boost it.

I can deal with smaller aoe, but I would rather have IIR or IIQ on them, since I am a MF-nut, lol.

Increased Burning then is probably the weakest link, and if you want both than "probably" remote mine or trap, pretty hard to decide actually. 49% more dmg vs 34% more + 40% Increased.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info