Game was fun until..

Keep whining; it will certainly get you far in life.

I can only assume you got muted because you were disrespecting other players.

Respect others, and especially respect elders. If you're going to ask a question amidst 1000 people, you can't expect them to all see it, and even those who do see it probably see questions like hat all the time, and they'd be wasting huge amounts of time if the answered every single question a person asked.

You should have taken responsibility upon yourself to search the forum and/or read the website to understand how things work. This world does not serve everything on a silver platter to you.

At the least if you do feel compelled to ask something, have patience, be respectful, don't spam, and occasionally repeat the question. To get a better response, whisper specific players instead of a general crowd.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Last edited by Xapti on Jul 29, 2012, 1:23:34 AM
We're currently muting for personal attacks, racial slurs, spamming, or any other inappropriate language.

Please don't be offended if you're muted, this is nothing personal, we're simply trying to improve the quality of conversation on global chat.

If someone says something inappropriate on chat and you wish to report it, please PM me or any of the moderators.
I was about to say I don't see the devs muting you for no reason - I think you got way out of hand and needed a cold shower.

Don't expect 4000 people busy enjoying the game to all have no other purpose than to answer your questions quickly and politely - they won't.

Also you are using the internet - there will be elitist stuck up pricks ( I haven't seen any in this game - fact of life. Get over it.
D1 - PvM D2 - PvM/PvP D3 - MvM (Money vs Monster)
"
Samantha wrote:

If someone says something inappropriate on chat and you wish to report it, please PM me or any of the moderators.

"
WampusCRA wrote:
Ok the question i asked was how to ID items, im guessing the GM was Venom? He starts going on this triade about how im bad and a stupid noob, i should have read the website like everyone else does and i wouldn't have to ask stupid questions.

I can hardly believe that really happened.

If this is what happened, please make sure to give your GMs an appropriate training for their job.

People who abuse others and call people "noobs" or other names should be muted in-game for a day.
I'm PMing the OP to talk to him about this, and locking the thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info