Ruler of Wraeclast Pack

Charhan, perhaps you could design a giant Shredded Wheat as your monster.

Source: having breakfast in London.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on Jul 9, 2013, 2:14:41 AM
"
I dunno, I think Ghostbusters sort of did that whole 'edible giant monster' thing better than we ever could.
But in Soviet Wraeclast, Ribbons status ailment you!
Spoiler
Or am I the only one who finds that to be a deliciously ironic Final Fantasy allusion?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 9, 2013, 2:32:07 AM
"

...Even though I've never played a map in my life.

...I'm sorry if this may come as a silly question but, you've never played a map in your life before?
IGN:-@Ekolite
------@Krilian
Last edited by Ekolite on Jul 9, 2013, 2:40:56 AM
"
Ekolite wrote:
"

...I'm sorry if this may come as a silly question but, you've never played a map in your life before?

I think there are tons of us who prefer to avoid the end game, I myself have also never been in a map. I have no inclination to enter the best end game gear grind in yet another game. Maybe after the WoW burn out subsides I'll pick it back up but for right now and since I started playing, low level and new builds are still extremely fun. Or if I can actually level a character and fall in absolute love with the build rather than get to 50ish and start the "But what if I did this..." and have to roll a new character to answer the question.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
"
Ekolite wrote:
"

I had a pretty high level character in Closed Beta but I've not returned to that status since. I play a lot of races, I clearly use the forum a lot, I test on alpha...I'm just not inclined to push a character into the end-game.

BUT I will, because I still haven't played my gf's map Acton's Nightmare (proudly sponsored by The Charan Corporation).

I dunno, Maps sort of scare me. They're serious business. I'm not sure if I'm built for taking the game that seriously.

More like Casual of Wraeclast hhhehehhe.
sry ive seen godly and godlys dont lose hp wich wuold pretty much be a smiter with life tap
IGN: danknugsblazedopeswag
"
I test on alpha....

Spoiler
Sometimes I say to myself.. Behave well on forums, become a moderator, test weird shit on alpha..

But I guess occasional trolling is too much fun to give up.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
"
Ekolite wrote:
"

I had a pretty high level character in Closed Beta but I've not returned to that status since. I play a lot of races, I clearly use the forum a lot, I test on alpha...I'm just not inclined to push a character into the end-game.

BUT I will, because I still haven't played my gf's map Acton's Nightmare (proudly sponsored by The Charan Corporation).

I dunno, Maps sort of scare me. They're serious business. I'm not sure if I'm built for taking the game that seriously.

Hmm people's motives to play the game can be really different, maybe I'm just a really curious person but I'd always want to try as much as I can of the game modes/aspects before I want to support/develop for them =P

I surprisingly considered maps to be THE big part of the actual game honestly, considering how the acts/story are not yet fully fleshed out.

Here's my rant.. so as I was on my fun quest to make the "perfect" char, I've finally beaten a3 merc and was really pleased of how my char evolved, and being a fun/strong success, it just made me want to play him more and more to perfect him. then it came to a point where I got bored of game and all the docks grinding and right before I decided to quit(at least for some time) I got my first map drop :D

and This is where I got lucky enough to try the totally fresh map system, and I gotta say it gave me the reason to play the game, and of course as I was on the way, the fun challenges of maps made me realize how important some skills/passives/mods are in order to progress, I did heavy build tweaks and along with all the new content changes that were coming at that time I've reached mid 80s, on two discrete chars.

I myself have avoided heavy end game stuff like getting best possible gears or trying 75+ maps etc. as I think it's all temporary and is better to just wait for new content, and maybe start new chars, well after some nice big patches :)
IGN:-@Ekolite
------@Krilian
CharanJaydemyr

My God, I wrote that just for the jokes and didn't expect you to answer! That's why I didn't write "please" ;D

A huge thank you, my friend. I admire your contribution and support for this community and GGG!

You are A True Ruler of Wraeclast!
IGN: Iworkeout
Charan, I'm curious. Do you throw on a different supporter status each day in the same way the rest of us might choose a shirt, etc? As the ruler, are all status's merely a click away?

Or, do you purchase a new package daily?

If so, Awesome! :)

"
Charan, I'm curious. Do you throw on a different supporter status each day in the same way the rest of us might choose a shirt, etc? As the ruler, are all status's merely a click away?

Or, do you purchase a new package daily?

If so, Awesome! :)

I'm pretty sure GGG wouldn't let even Charan buy closed beta supporter packs anymore, no matter how much money he throws at them ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info