Ruler of Wraeclast Pack

"
"
Artbox wrote:
Hi there, just wondering, how are you going to spend the 11000 points?

Slowly.

Sometimes I throw some at people by special arrangement with GGG, but for the most part, they have no meaning to me anymore. I certainly didn't support to get the GGGold. If I did, I'd have been smarter to get several Eternal packs instead of a Ruler.

I'm still not sure if I'd rather design one monster or 8 more uniques...

I say go with a monster...please. Something new to fight would really be nice. :)

Besides, it would look pretty silly if your character were running around with 8 little uniques following you.
"
Russell wrote:

Are you by any chance a hit mang?

that's for me to know, and your enemies to find out
charan i never see u in game. i wanna see ur glow. no homo plz
"
Warmey wrote:
Mom: Son, wtf did you do with my credit card?!?!?

Dude: I'm the ruler of wraeclast now, mom!

Mom: WHAT?! I'll show you a ruler of wraeclast.

Ahahahahhaha.
sry ive seen godly and godlys dont lose hp wich wuold pretty much be a smiter with life tap
IGN: danknugsblazedopeswag
"
"
Artbox wrote:

Slowly.

Sometimes I throw some at people by special arrangement with GGG, but for the most part, they have no meaning to me anymore. I certainly didn't support to get the GGGold. If I did, I'd have been smarter to get several Eternal packs instead of a Ruler.

Charan, I'd love to see 8 more uniques from you please! :D A monster's fine and all but that's just one thing. Already with your current 4 I like the Goddess theme you've got going on. With another 8 more, more lore! :D

Maybe the Goddess' victim needs his/her side of the story as well?

You're turning fan-fic into canon. Love it.
Psst. "Goddess Gone Wild". Mmm..
"
dlrr wrote:
"
"
Artbox wrote:

Slowly.

Charan, I'd love to see 8 more uniques from you please! :D A monster's fine and all but that's just one thing. Already with your current 4 I like the Goddess theme you've got going on. With another 8 more, more lore! :D

Maybe the Goddess' victim needs his/her side of the story as well?

You're turning fan-fic into canon. Love it.

how many swords charan has made is out now?
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"

tobes: just one, with another due soon, and the final one probably after Release.

It's just one sword, three forms. That'll be it for swords for me.

Then there'll be a belt, maybe a staff, and a map.

...Even though I've never played a map in my life.

Can't wait!! :)!!
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Last edited by tobes111 on Jul 8, 2013, 11:47:27 PM
"

Actually, it's more like private fic into blatant fan-lore. The Goddess comes from something I've written (yes, about Charan), which is irrelevant otherwise.

But hey, for 1 grand, why not?

But the Goddess as she manifests in Wraeclast is very different to the one I've written before. She's become something entirely more...monstrous here. I love that.

tobes: just one, with another due soon, and the final one probably after Release.

It's just one sword, three forms. That'll be it for swords for me.

Then there'll be a belt, maybe a staff, and a map.

...Even though I've never played a map in my life.

I suppose Wraeclast corrupts everything that enters its domain, even private fic...

Any more lore surrounding the remaining items? That would be interesting to see too! :)
It's not pay to win, it's pay to compensate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info