Respec points?

"
BJSV wrote:
"
magix03 wrote:
Where do you get these regret orbs? I'm currently level 20 act 2.

You need to do something really stupid, and than regret it hard enough until it manifests itself as orb.

No, investing in both Chaos Inoculation and Eldritch Battery will not improve the drop rate of regret orbs.
At least not directly.

More seriously, you can find orbs of regret anywhere - currency items can drop off anything.
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"
Thanks, it explained what "respec pointds" are :) Cheers
"
BJSV wrote:
"
magix03 wrote:

You need to do something really stupid, and than regret it hard enough until it manifests itself as orb.

LOL.
"
magix03 wrote:

They drop like normal loot, but you can actually buy them for 2 Scouring Orbs from Yeena.
"
BJSV wrote:
"
magix03 wrote:

HAHAHAAHAA

good one =)
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
"
"
magix03 wrote:

They drop like normal loot, but you can actually buy them for 2 Scouring Orbs from Yeena.

Thanks
so 100 orb of regrets at max level means you can totally respec your char from lvl 1?
well yes but it would take awhile to get to 100 orbs of regret since it takes 2 scorning to make 1 regret ur looking at 200 scorning and it takes 4 orbs of chance to make 1 scorning soo thats 800 orbs of chance and even if u get a mix of all of them it will take a long time to fix ur tree ur better off planning it to some extent and keeping it close to that plan
You would never want to do a full respec using orbs. When you first start out they are usually used to alter the path you take to advanced skills since you don't really understand the skill tree. When you are more experienced they are used to fix flawed buidls because you realize the best way to build a character is to open up overall trees and not take any build specific skills until you are quite deep into the levels.
Last edited by EnderCN on Jan 29, 2013, 9:44:12 AM
and how much do i get from quest? i got 2 already in act 1 and got an orb but i will need at least 1 more :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info