I want to replace Diablo 3

I'm brand new to Path of Exile. Please tell every thing you think. Don't even worry about hurting someones( or mine's) feelings lol

thanks in advance
Only one thing to say at the moment. GGG > Activision/Blizzard...

I just played for the first time today, and even in Beta stage, this game feels way better then D3 :)
"
Desphex wrote:
Only one thing to say at the moment. GGG > Activision/Blizzard...

I just played for the first time today, and even in Beta stage, this game feels way better then D3 :)

^this

And this fact is exciting and incredbly disappointing at the same time, I really expected Blizz to make Diablo 3 a great game, and i played it for more than 200 hours, but still it isnt this amazing feeling you know from D2 something feels wrong..

...and then, i read about a company i've never heard of making a action rpg i never heard of and just signed up for the free weekend for fun... and yes this random company manages to create a better game than BLIZZARD... wtf?

This game feels strange at the very beginning, the skill system with gems and the huge amount of passives takes some time to get used to, the way flasks work is new (havent seen this before) but really great.

The Gameplay is just oldschool, this feels like a real heir to diablo 2, and yes i was so excited about this i just had to post!!

Gonna buy it tomorrow
Last edited by JusticeAndLiberty on Jul 28, 2012, 7:16:26 PM
Did someone say OldeSchool? ;-)

Welcome overboard!

This game, and this company, is an intriguing and exciting new entry into the ARPG scene. The atmosphere and gameplay give PoE an addictive quality I've not seen since D2, and the endgame maps could extend meaningful gameplay almost indefinitely. Path of Exile combines some of the best qualities of some classic ARPGs with enough innovation to keep things fresh, and the fact that the devs seem to take a genuine interest in the community's input is just icing on what's already a very tasty cake.

- Oh, by the way: there's still an entire Act we haven't seen yet.

Got Kiwi ?
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Last edited by OldeSchool on Jul 28, 2012, 7:23:19 PM
All I'll say is try the open stress test this weekend, then when you're sold grab a beta or supporter pack best dollars you'll invest in an ARPG right now :) and it'll only get better. :)
Those who beat their swords into ploughshares, will plough for those who have not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info