Stutter and pic

Hello, I have been playing since the start of the Open Beta, and since been experiencing stutters. I searched in the forums about it, and couldn't find anything which pointed the exact problem.

My PC ain't high end, but it runs D3, Sc2, and others perfectly find and smoothly in high.

Here is a pic of the FPS.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/546/fpsdrop.jpg/

As you can see it drops crazy bad every 2 or 3 seconds.

I would like to know if the issue comes from the game-end, or if it's a matter of compability. My specs are

-Core 2 Duo 2.0, 8GB DDR3, And a lousy processor :(, but as said before, othere games work perfectly.

Thank you
"
Khronos90 wrote:

-Core 2 Duo 2.0, 8GB DDR3, And a lousy processor :(, but as said before, othere games work perfectly.

The word PROCESSOR is used to refer to the CPU not the GPU :)

If its just recently started, it could be experiencing connectivity issues.

If it is related to your system, it would be nice to have the full specs....You might use SPECCY (Top left corner of the program, FILE > PUBLISH SNAPSHOT) and post it here.
CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+
Ram : 4GB Kingston PC2-6400 5-5-5-18
Mobo: Abit KN9-Sli (NF570-Sli chipset with Realtek Audio)
GPU: ATI HD4670 1GB
HD: Maxtor 20GB - OS - Seagate 500GB - Games / Storage / PageFile
Network / ISP: Wired / Cox Cable
My GPU is a gt430, when I said processor i wasn't talking about grphics :D.

Thanks for the answer, I hope it gets fixed since I'm thinking of entering the closed-beta.
The bottleneck might be any number of things, reply with full system specs and show us screens of all the F1 stuff, not just FPS.
"
Khronos90 wrote:
My GPU is a gt430, when I said processor i wasn't talking about grphics :D.

Ahh.. what threw me was you said :

Core 2 Duo 2.0
8GB DDR3
And a Lousy Processor..

So I thought the Core2Duo was the processor and you meant Lousy GPU.

As ionface stated:
"

The bottleneck might be any number of things

But if it just started, it is most likely the influx of the players on the Stress test. If it continues, you might:
"

reply with full system specs and show us screens of all the F1 stuff, not just FPS.
CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+
Ram : 4GB Kingston PC2-6400 5-5-5-18
Mobo: Abit KN9-Sli (NF570-Sli chipset with Realtek Audio)
GPU: ATI HD4670 1GB
HD: Maxtor 20GB - OS - Seagate 500GB - Games / Storage / PageFile
Network / ISP: Wired / Cox Cable
That is very odd that your FPS is fluctuating that frequently, does this still happen in Fullscreen mode, and does it happen in every area? It seems very unusual, I've never seen something with that pattern of framerate drops.
Balance & Design
I want to add i have extreme suttering in act3 only! well mostly act3.

How i feel is mobs/especially statues then they become alive and go attacking me the pc starts stuttering and keeps on stuttering untill i almost kill the mobs(as if the game starts loading only these mobs only after i encounter them lol) The last boss act3 makes my pc almost freeze, i die before even seeing how i died.. (like 5-10sec lag)

In 4people coop act1 act2 i only saw big fps hit, but not much stuttering.

In playing solo my fps is 70-100. Changing graphics from full to low doesnt do difference much.

Act1 act2 i can play solo with max graphics with 30-40fps no problem...

amd 7850, ati radeon 6850hd
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Jan 31, 2013, 3:33:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info