Open Beta Supporter Packs

During Path of Exile's Closed Beta, the sales of Supporter Packs funded a significant portion of the game's development. Thanks to your generous contributions, we were able to raise a total of US$2.5m, which helped us pay for the content and server costs of the Open Beta release earlier this year. With the success of the Open Beta, millions of new gamers have found Path of Exile and many have been supporting us via our microtransaction store. This support is greatly appreciated and covers our day-to-day development costs, guaranteeing that Path of Exile will be around for a long time.

After months of being asked about the possibility of Open Beta supporter packs every day, we decided that we should give our new community members the chance to show their support and receive exclusive bonuses. We'd love to scale up the size of Grinding Gear Games and deliver you more content, faster. Act 3X is in full production mode currently and any additional resources will help us deliver additional acts, monsters and complex game systems like guild support and website trading sooner.

We took masses of feedback on board when designing the new Supporter Packs. The most important change is that J!NX is producing our physical merchandise and will be shipping it from their warehouse in America. They can produce higher quality products that we can. The collaboration also allows us to offer exciting new physical merchandise that we can't produce ourselves, such as a keychain based on the Chaos Orb currency item. We were also able to put T-Shirts in the first of the shipped packs, rather than at the $250 tier like last time. We're expecting that shipping will be underway in early August!

Thank you so much for your continued support of the game. Without our community and their generous contributions, we would not be able to provide Path of Exile as a game free of pay-to-win elements. We hope you really enjoy these supporter packs and are looking forward to the release in October as much as we are!

Clarifications:
  • You can display both a Closed Beta and Open Beta forum title at the same time!
  • In a few days we'll have support for upgrading "Point Packs" to these new packs.
  • These packs are for sale until Open Beta ends (October).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jun 7, 2013, 4:58:34 AM
Yes! Chaos Orb keychain!
Must save more money...
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
1. Can I display my OB and CB titles at the same time?
2. Can I have two pets out at the same time? Kiwi, and rhoa?
IRON MAN
Will the new supporter pack title replace the close beta supporter title, or be display alongside it?

"
Dreggon wrote:
1. Can I display my OB and CB titles at the same time?
2. Can I have two pets out at the same time? Kiwi, and rhoa?

The titles do display at the same time! I need to make that clear on the page!

You can still only have one pet out at a time, for now.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Love it! Just in time for my next paycheck- and the new Leagues! Thanks for the great work as usual. Now if only the stash tab bundles would go on sale.... ;)
"
Chris wrote:

You can still only have one pet out at a time, for now.

Buuuut... I'll eventually be able to have both out, right?

It'd totally be cool.

Do you have more pictures of the chaos orb keychain? It looks flat instead of being an orb.

"
vinsimbulan wrote:
Love it! Just in time for my next paycheck- and the new Leagues! Thanks for the great work as usual. Now if only the stash tab bundles would go on sale.... ;)

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on Jun 7, 2013, 4:42:14 AM
I think my credit card is actually weeping right now... not sure if out of joy or pain..

GG GGG!
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
Damn, that's some good shit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info