Life gain on hit +lightning strike question.

does the life gain on hit apply to all the projectiles as well as the main attack?

also, if it does, will hitting the same monster(preferably a boss) yield life gain for each time he is struck?

im currently using lightning strike linked with GMP+LMP+ life gain on hit. if it doesn't work with all the projectiles, im wasting a support slot.

ty for your reply
The answer is 42.
life gain on hit leeches life per enemy hit, so if you hit 7 enemies, it would leech 7 x the amount. (yes it includes the projectiles)
Last edited by TiltedAxis on Jul 28, 2012, 2:53:19 PM
Okay so for the 2nd part of my question, is it limited if/when all projectiles hit the same target?
The answer is 42.
Dude, read the text.

IT SAYS PER ENEMY HIT

if all of your projectiles hit ONE enemy. guess how many enemies are being hit?

First
"
TiltedAxis wrote:
Dude, read the text.

IT SAYS PER ENEMY HIT

if all of your projectiles hit ONE enemy. guess how many enemies are being hit?

First off, I know what it says on the tooltip "+X life gained for each enemy hit by your attacks"

My question applies to the projectiles from the lightning strike. In the tooltip description it says "attacks, as in plural, more than one... as an example if I did infact hit ONE enemy with 7 projectiles, its ppossible that it could be considered as 7 attacks to the life on hit support gem. Ii guess the only way to know 100% is to have a dev/mod explain the exact mechanics behind it.

P.s. typed from phone, siorry for typos.
The answer is 42.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info