Add a third timer :)

Which invites the oldest user who isn't in the beta so far. It's quite unfair that there are so many 2010 users who didn't get invited yet IMO.

And I think everyone (or at least nearly everyone) would be fine with this since it is just fair to slowly add the really old users.

Opinions?
IGN=Lupina
I only signed up on the 3rd, but I totally agree with this.
I would key your car if I had one!
I think it sounds like a pretty solid idea, considering how many like 2 dayers or same day, one visit accounts get in. :V
Random is random.
Though that is the intended purpose of the Veteran timer, it's obvious that it doesn't function as such.

I can't complain too much about the idea, though there are several people who are giving beta to old timers.

In addition, there are tons of people who have been following along lurking but never made accounts, or those with old accounts who never posted.

It will never truly be a perfect system but it's working for GGG and with feedback as a priority, the system that is in place is functioning as intended.

We'll all get in eventually.
I would say add a timer that is dependent on activity not date. Too many multi accounts getting selected.
@ TE
thats a fair idea and i totally agree
i posted it in another thread yesterday - my sign up date
Germany
SO how does this timer work? is it only 2 beta invites every 35 minutes? or is it a wave of invites every 35 minutes?!?

if its only 2 i am very sad :(
Timer suggestion thread #22832824
"
SO how does this timer work? is it only 2 beta invites every 35 minutes? or is it a wave of invites every 35 minutes?!?

if its only 2 i am very sad :(

Currently it's 2 invites every 35 minutes. My suggestion is to increase it by one which is only picking the currently oldest non-beta user.
IGN=Lupina
They should pick 5 users per wave. Allows them to really stress there systems to see if they are capable of supporting the amount of people that might want to play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info