Lighting damage on gear

I remember lighting damage (ex: Adds 2-26 Lighting Damage) use to effect lighting base damage skills. I just tried putting a wand on with Add Lighting Damage but it didn't effect the damage of spark at all... is this a nerf?
"
Tatsuya wrote:
I remember lighting damage (ex: Adds 2-26 Lighting Damage) use to effect lighting base damage skills. I just tried putting a wand on with Add Lighting Damage but it didn't effect the damage of spark at all... is this a nerf?

I never heared about spells beeing buffed by your equipment mods... And i'm a beta member from april
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Back in 0.9.10 cold damage/ fire damage/ lighting damage on gear effected similar element spells. maybe that changed in 0.9.11
Those mods affect weapon attack skills, but I'm fairly certain they haven't affected spells in the recent past.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
Those mods affect weapon attack skills, but I'm fairly certain they haven't affected spells in the recent past.

THis. Maybe you mixed an attack skill (e.g. Glacial Hammer) with spells?
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Pretty sure i remember my fireball skill going up in damage from putting on gear that added fire damage, but oh well... guess the only way to increase the damage of spell is from passive tree/ spell damage %

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info