FFS DOES NOBODY KNOW HOW MY DAMN BUILD SHOULD BE CHANGED?!?!

There is no reason for being rude, and if you don't like the community in PoE, you shouldn't be playing this game.
"
KingCalvin wrote:
you need to take a few points out of [Removed] and apply them to respectfulness.

ty mate. u made my day!
Ign: Zanosaur
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Jun 6, 2013, 10:43:58 PM
So basically I don't even need to respec?
Basically you need to learn 2 play for yourself son.
Swag how old are you boy?
This is relevant to your topic.
"
TooMuchSwag wrote:

You don't even have to play this game. Community is not here just to help you out. We are all around because we want to. We all had tried bad builds and needed to reroll chars or spend huge amounts of currency to get them right. This is a part of the game, if you don't like it, maybe you need to play something else.
Last edited by mindblast on Jun 8, 2013, 3:27:30 AM
"
mindblast wrote:
"
TooMuchSwag wrote:

You don't even have to play this game. Community is not here just to help you out. We are all around because we want to. We all had tried bad builds and needed to reroll chars or spend huge amounts of currency to get them right. This is a part of the game, if you don't like it, maybe you need to play something else.

You don't even have to post in this forum. Community is not here just to listen to you berate those who come here looking for help. We all have read posts where people have asked questions and sought advice about their build. This is a part of spending time on a forum that is dedicated to a game, if you don't like it, maybe you need to stop replying to people's posts.
"
Munsie wrote:

You obiviously forgot to put Blood magic passive on that awesome build !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info