FFS DOES NOBODY KNOW HOW MY DAMN BUILD SHOULD BE CHANGED?!?!

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswUtDjwOrQ_MFCAUTRRxGJEY2xkuGjghAiFVIWAn1SftKLUppTH7Mgk08jkOOlI6szrYPC1AoEOcTdhQR1BQVElVtVYEWGNZ81uvXz9gS2CIYVJyqXTtdPF673uMfLt82YZgiI-MdozPkFWeuZ7Nn8uiAKZkpzCnhKloqXOsqrndwBrBBMRYxPbFisbYyZjUj9w93Q3fv-dS7DjvDu9O8B_yL_ZI974=

I NEED TO KNOW HOW MY BUILD SHOULD BE CHANGED FOR THE NEW PATCH. FFS SOMEONE HELP ME OUT AND GIVE ME SOME ADVICE ON WHAT SHOULD BE DONE TO BEST OPTIMIZE MY CHARACTER FOR NEW PATCH!!! I AM A 2H GROUND SLAM MARAUDER CURRENTLY, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE AFTER THIS NEW PATCH!!! ALL ADVICE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!
you need to take a few points out of [Removed] and apply them to respectfulness.
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Jun 6, 2013, 10:39:42 PM
"
you need to take a few points out of [Removed] and apply them to respectfulness.

Epic reply is epic =D
IGN: Maelifica
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Jun 6, 2013, 10:39:57 PM
Looks like you have a too much swag
Stfu fanboys.
Last edited by Crazily on Jun 6, 2013, 4:30:28 PM
"
KingCalvin wrote:

dammit. That was brilliant.
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Jun 6, 2013, 10:40:16 PM
Pathetic fanboys. POE fanboys are much worse than Diablo fanboys, and make for a horrible community on this game.
Why don't you know how to respec?

Oh right, you're one of those who needs a cookie cutter built by better players than yourself.
IGN: CorpsejackMenace

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info