have to say sress test isnt going good

constant crashes 200 person ques
i loved this game hope this isnt a sign of bad things
it seems you were no where prepared for this
hope you get your shit together or this weekend wont be good press for you
You do realize the point of a Stress Test is right?

They are designed to push your game limits, point out critical bugs and flaws. Around this time of night / morning in America, there's usually about 1,000 people online. At it's peak tonight there was around 4,300 people online thus the queue.

Not to mention it is going to be a free to play game both during open beta and after launch so...it's not like they will lose any box sales or subscriptions.

Beta is beta. There will be bugs, things will be broken, there will be crashes, there will be rollbacks and more.
"
Sal_Tuskin wrote:

Just seems to me you have no idea what a stress test actually is.

They are pushing their servers to test what they are capable of, this gives them chance to make fixes and gives them a better understanding of what the servers can handle.

People will lag, will crash and will have to queue this weekend, they've already stated that multiple times.
ignorance is a bad thing.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Bad troll is bad
No food in fridge... Beer it is.
omg... dont feed the troll!
Streaming Spanish:

http://es-es.twitch.tv/shiversting

Co-Autor de: "The Hum: El Zumbido"
Siguenos en: http://thehum.subcultura.es/tira/1
it just means they weren't ready for this kind of load before the stress test. imo, how ever they plan on fixing the servers so they can handle more ppl, they're gonna need to do more than double it before open beta goes live
"
Sal_Tuskin wrote:

Quite the contrary fellow chap, it's going wonderfully.
GGG has been ready and has reacted quickly as issues arose. From another thread:

"
Jonathan wrote:
We actually discovered a problem this weekend with the RAM usage of game instances. It's higher than it was in the last weekend. Obviously we are going to address this after the weekend and make sure we get the RAM usage down again, but in the mean time it means that the realm capacity is diminished.

In order to alleviate the problem somewhat we halved the instance idle close time temporarily and we have ordered two more servers with 32gb of ram each.

The first one of those has been installed in the Europe gateway, and the US gateway server will be installed within the next hour or two.

Because of this we hope to be able to fulfil the demand this weekend!

Yeah, our Devs RAWK! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
It's called a stress-test for a reason, and I wouldn't be surprised if they are getting more players than expected due to dissatisfied D3 players that were not previously giving this game a chance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info