REQUEST FOR URGENT BETA RELATIONSHIP

I am Mr John Eze, a native of Kano in Nigeria and I am an Executive Accountant with the Nigeria ministry of mineral resources and energy.

I have decided to seek a confidential co-operation with you in the execution of a deal described here under for the benefit of all parties and I hope you we keep it as a top secret because of the nature of this transaction.

Within the department of mining and natural resources where I work as an accountant and with the co-operation of four other top officials we have in our possession an over due payment bills totally twenty million five hundred thousand united state dollars ($50.5m) which we want to transfer abroad with the assistance and co-operation of a foreign company/individual to receive such funds, also we are handicapped in the circumstances as the Nigeria civil code of conduct does not allow us to operate off-shore account hence your importance in the whole transaction.

To commence these business relationship, we must first receive beta key as show of good faith.
I lol'd good one sir, good one.
CWGIV-EMESA-VINGS

there you go now cough up

disclaimer:It's a fake key for those who don't know
Fav post of the day.
See you on the other side, brutha.
I love how he says twenty million in words but then its $50 in numbers.
Characters:
Mystrae - Crit Ice Witch
"
deeguyz wrote:
CWGIV-EMESA-VINGS

there you go now cough up

disclaimer:It's a fake key for those who don't know

Really? Damn that's why it didn't work despite me typing it 20 times.
Would u say hello to Mr. W.A. Obaje for me :)
"
Alexfrog wrote:
I love how he says twenty million in words but then its $50 in numbers.

I'm glad it didn't go unnoticed :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info