Lightning strike - RT and US or no?

Will I be needing resolute technique with LS? Doesnt it always hit? What about unwavering stance? And multistrike or no? Will multistrike only reduce the initial attack damage and not the projectiles from its 40% less attack dmg modifier?

Thanks in advance for any answers
1. LS doesn't always hit. It hits just like every other melee attack. But if your melee attack hits, all projectiles automatically hit too. If you just hit the ground in the direction of a mob, there is an independent hit/miss calculation for each projectile. So resolute technique works and makes sense. I use it in my build.

2. Unwavering stance is really a matter of choice. I use it too though. But if you take unwavering stance, you definitely should take iron reflexes too.

3. I recently changed to multistrike and I think it's awesome... I think it's really good for LS. It reduces the total damage, yes, the projectiles too. It would just be completely OP if it didn't....
IGN Umpfdidumpf
"
physalisx wrote:
1. LS doesn't always hit. It hits just like every other melee attack. But if your melee attack hits, all projectiles automatically hit too. If you just hit the ground in the direction of a mob, there is an independent hit/miss calculation for each projectile. So resolute technique works and makes sense. I use it in my build.

2. Unwavering stance is really a matter of choice. I use it too though. But if you take unwavering stance, you definitely should take iron reflexes too.

3. I recently changed to multistrike and I think it's awesome... I think it's really good for LS. It reduces the total damage, yes, the projectiles too. It would just be completely OP if it didn't....

thanks a lot, iso more input :)
Mind linking your build Phy? TX thinking about respecc'ing my mara to LS build. I was looking at 8K's build here:
Strength and Honor,
Phatboi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info