Patch 0.11 Glacial hammer/Groundslam build

Hi everyone, A bunch of people have been asking for my groundslam/glacial build so here it is. Bear with me as this is my first guide and i suck at these types of things. I started this build and ran a similiar version before the patch. Ended up making it to 80 on hc before moving on to default. I do plan on rerolling but i just dont have the time to relevel on hc so ill be playing sc at the moment. This build is focused on resolute rather than crit. I havnt really messed with crit yet but if its better and works out better for me then ill make the switch and update the build.

My current damage for glacial hammer is 8k and groundslam is 6k number, Hp is at 4.9k This build has really decent clear speed with the latest patch it works out so much better. Glacial hammer is pretty good aoe killing everything instantly at 40% hp. And groundslam dps shreds mobs.

I took skillpoints for bandits. Hp works aswell.

The spec
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wSzBS0OrRQgFE0YkRjbGS4aOBv6HRQhAiFgJKol3yftKLUppSr2MgkyiTboNuk6UjrhPAU8LUCgQT9DnEd-TeNQR1BQUeZUSVYEV-JYY1ivWfNfP2BLYIhhUmVNZp5yqXTtdPF35XgNerh673uMfNmDOITZhmCHKYjxjM-QVZ65n8uf36IApBmmV6cwp4SpaKlurFmsqq6TtC-18rc-ud2-isAaxBXE9sauxtjJmNSP37_jaudS52PsOO8O707vfPAf8i_yRfPd9kj60v4K_o8=

Gems needed
Spoiler

5 link- Glacial hammer + faster attacks + multi strike + wed + melee splash
5link- Groundslam + melee phys + added fire + faster attacks + multi strike
4link Grace, anger, wrath, reduced mana
rejuv totem, decoy totem,Warlords mark,vulnerability,enduring cry,leapslam, and molten shell

For auras grace/anger/wrath. C below if u want to run more

Endgame info-

A few things to add. If you have a 6 link you can spec out of blood magic and use the blood magic gem and grab a few extra auras,Currently i dont have a 6 link so im running 2 5 links.

For a endgame spec i would run a 6link with koams. Spec out of bood magic and use the gem.

My spec will have slight alterations in the next coming weeks when i run numbers so ill make sure to keep this thread updated if anyone has any questions feel free to shoot away.

My gear -

IGN - pDubbb
Last edited by pDubb on Jun 6, 2013, 10:32:18 PM
Nice build, I'm planning on a Glacial Marauder for the anarchy league :D
Its a really fun build and really strong ima do the same thong for anarchy aswell
IGN - pDubbb
up
IGN - pDubbb
Im thinking on doing a marohi+bringer of rain version of this. Two 7 link skills essentially. What do you think?
IGN: LessBow
Sounds like it could have alot of potential but i havnt really used or played with that mace much so i wouldnt know.
IGN - pDubbb
I want respec my mara in this build (51 points). Should i take more life nods or Unawaring Stance and Iron Reflexes first?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info