Patch 0.11.0 and 0.11.0b Success, End of Season Two and Tomorrow's Patch

Our second race season ends in a few hours. Congratulations to all the winners! We'll be awarding final prizes to top placing people in the signature events and overall ladder early tomorrow once we're at the office.

Please encourage your friends to join us this weekend for the new challenge leagues! I want to see our servers tremble.

We expect to launch our new Open Beta Supporter Packs tomorrow. By the way, the new Footprints Effects have been selling really well. Make sure to grab some before the weekend so you can show off to all the returning players :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jun 6, 2013, 1:28:57 AM
First
I hope the weekend goes off with a bang! :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Jun 6, 2013, 1:31:53 AM
"
Daefecator wrote:
First

.. why?

Nice work POE Devs :D
PoE is love, PoE is life, Don't fight it. Just accept it.
Sadly my urge to race essentially died half-way through the second season (I'm sitting at 9 points to the death harp), and I'm not too sure if it'll pick back up during the next. I'd have to agree with one post made some long time back that races became too much of a grindy pointfest; but they were fun for the while.

Somewhat looking forward to anarchy as an hc player for glass cannon and giggles, although I would hope for an hc flavour in the future.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
PocketMonsters, ElectronicArts, CommandAndConquer, CaptainFairgraves, AgentTanya, OcarinaOfTime
No Eternal Radiant Footprints Effect? Darn, I might buy some if they lasted forever instead of fading away so fast. :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Make sure to grab some before the weekend so you can show off to all the returning players :)

You sound very confident, and i'd say you're right.
But here's the real challenge: You can get us to come back, but can you keep us playing?
Last edited by Xendran on Jun 6, 2013, 1:41:24 AM
good job chris
though I am worrying about eternal orb
it makes you craft perfect rare items if you spend enough orbs
it might ruin the game
Nice! Supporter packs, I run out of GGGold will buy as soon as I can.
I was really looking forward to the new leagues when I first heard of them and the Anarcy League sounds like a lot of fun. But then I found out it was softcore only, so now Im in no way interested in playing it.

The onslaught league seems a bit dangerous for my taste though as I'm having enough trouble suriviving in the regular hc league.

Is there any chance we'll have "seasons" or resets for the regular leagues?
Ign: Krissam / KrsShootsYou

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info