Beta Key for me, Beta key for you....

Looking for a beta key. I would love to play this game, but I am not looking forward toward the stress test as my deciding factor (have to work mostly through it).

I would just drop the 10$ and support, but I can't do that again because the last couple of games I did that ended up being hated by me after a couple of days....

SO... if anyone has a beta key, can you please send it my way, and once I register and all that stuff, I will send the new key I get to you or give it to someone else etc etc...

Please?:D
It's $10! Spend the time that you're using to beg for a key picking up some friggin cans.. $10 for a game is nothing.
He said cans. Guy said he works in his post hehe Remember when they had those machines in front of every store you had to put your cans in one by one lol I feel old
You're in the wrong forum.
"
Spankyjnco wrote:

I would just drop the 10$ and support, but I can't do that again because the last couple of games I did that ended up being hated by me after a couple of days....

The game is OPEN to all in 3 minutes. You can play for 2 days, decide if you like the game, then spend $10.

Problem solved.
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info