Are Maps coop-unfriendly?

But the other topic is important as well. Coop makes the game more social which in turn helps build the community and longevity.
Last edited by Pwnosaurus on Jul 27, 2012, 10:46:52 PM
"
DeF46 wrote:
This topic isn't about the timed loot, or whether you like groups or not.

It's about how the new endgame affects public groups, compared to the old one (Maëlstrom of Chaos).

The timed loot is DIRECTLY related to the topic at hand. If they implemented a loot system that didn't allow asshats to steal loot, you'd see a lot more grouping. It wasn't as big a deal in Chaos because 1) Runs were free and 2) Maps weren't dropping yet. Now, nobody is going to spend a bunch of alch/chaos to make a nice map, only to have some moron steal loot and potentially a high level map. I know that at least in the group of 10 or so people i play with, we will only group within the group because there are so many random loot whores. That will continue to be the case (for my group as well as many others) until they provide an option for instanced loot or a significantly increased timer.
Last edited by jackals1234 on Jul 27, 2012, 11:07:24 PM
"
EmptyPalms wrote:
This allows first person to see it to grab it.

The reason I don't acknowledge co-op.
Maps are not public party friendly. But meanwhile they do encourage people to stick together to increase the chance of map dropping and also to survive some hard areas.

thanks to the Map, there will be more guilds in the future.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info