Please fix my mara for new patch :)

So yeah ... I'm a bit of a nub, and I totally ruined my marauder's skill tree since I wasted points in damage and accuracy and crit passives lol, and apparently the only way to play a melee in this game is to hug as many life nodes and armor nodes as possible, and forget about the apparent million choices .... true or false?

Hehe anyway, since Im poor and couldnt afford something like 60 respecs (lol), and we are getting a total free respec upon the release of new patch, I was wondering if anyone experienced could help me spec my mara now :) Oh btw, I am somewhere in act3 cruel now, not sure where exactly as I took a long break and kinda abandoned the game after the total flop I made.

Here is my skill tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecS2RQgGS4aPhtFIQIhNCUnKS4q9jH7Nug6Uj0-PfxQR1BQVElVtVYEVw1YY11JXz9gxGebajt253uMfLh_44ZgjM-Ov5tYm2qezacwraCuPrndwQTG2NSP2WHfv-RR51LnruoY7w7xrPIv9kg=

and my gear

IGN: Meowauder
IGN: ThatOneGuyThatllDie
Last edited by Shocky1000 on Jun 5, 2013, 10:59:22 AM
I put more so you would know what to do for the next X levels. Get Resolute first then to Temp tree.
IGN: Meowauder
IGN: ThatOneGuyThatllDie
"
Shocky1000 wrote:
I put more so you would know what to do for the next X levels. Get Resolute first then to Temp tree.

OK ill figure it out, thanks :)

Oh and last question, what supports with a 4l LS then?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info