I am Dale Winters: Father, Husband, Granite Hauler, Gamer

When I was born and my parents named me Dale Winters it was a tough decision because their last name was Thompson. But they knew that Thompson was a bad last name.

I am very thankful that they named me Dale Winters because it is a name that has led me to success in all my en devours.

I wanted to say thank you for this game because my wife is terrible and I hate my kids. Now I have something to distract myself from my horrible existence and with any luck my wife will get sick of me and file for divorce soon. Then I can go back to what I really love: hauling granite and gaming.

Thank you.
"
DaleWinters wrote:
When I was born and my parents named me Dale Winters it was a tough decision because their last name was Thompson. But they knew that Thompson was a bad last name.

I am very thankful that they named me Dale Winters because it is a name that has led me to success in all my en devours.

I wanted to say thank you for this game because my wife is terrible and I hate my kids. Now I have something to distract myself from my horrible existence and with any luck my wife will get sick of me and file for divorce soon. Then I can go back to what I really love: hauling granite and gaming.

Thank you.

Dude... you hate your kids? That's harsh. I can understand the wife, I hate mine and after 18+ years of a terrible marriage, I finally got the balls to leave her. The only reason I hung in for so long is my two boys (and I now realize, that might not have been the best decision, I should have left much sooner. Kids don't cope so well when the parents hate each other.). Sounds to me though, you've got nothing. Do yourself a favour and just leave.
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
Last edited by Dhrakken on Jul 27, 2012, 4:27:42 PM
It's not so simple

my balls are in the vice if I pull out first then I lose my granite truck and thereby my lively hood :((
This probably needs to be moved to off topic...

In any event, I guess it depends on your locals laws. Here in Ontario, Canada, it doesn't matter who leaves, division of assets is 50/50.
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
Sigh I wish. It's all bureaucracy man I can't catch a break here in the UK
Edit: GL to you then. . . . . . .
It's How You Handle Adversity That Molds the Man
Last edited by PyGoN on Jul 27, 2012, 6:57:02 PM
I'm sorry to begrudge you with my problems but I need to vent some time. Sorry about it. I made this thread to say what a help path of exile is to me in times of crisis like this but things are so rough that I get derailed easy..........
Who cares if he is trolling, or serious, or that its off topic. That shit is hilarious!

If the person saying " make it go away" really hates troll posts, he would mind his business instead of bitching about, and bumping the post.

Btw your last name situation reminds me of the movie Joe Dirt.
Last edited by Kirisute_Gomen on Jul 27, 2012, 4:51:10 PM
Yours too man thanks for sticking up to me I needed a friend.
This was funny

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info