When to take CI?

As per the title.

Currently playing a level 30 Witch and I've been postponing taking the skill as I'm unsure at which kind of ES it starts being a benefit instead of a drawback.
My rule is when my ES + 50% is greater than current ES + life. The lack of a flask to bail me out sucks, but the immunity to chaos damage more than makes up for it.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
"
Slir wrote:
As per the title.

Currently playing a level 30 Witch and I've been postponing taking the skill as I'm unsure at which kind of ES it starts being a benefit instead of a drawback.

Take it when you've taken a few + ES, and +ES recovery nodes.
Try and take it when you'll walk away with the same effective "health" as before you took it.
ie: 600hp + 200es= 800 effective health. Wait to take CI till after you've taken enough ES nodes to have 800es.
( numbers are just an example)

Just food for thought.
I personaly took it around the time when my ES was around two times the hp pool so that way you wont loose any points of "health". Worked quite well for me.
"I fear no evil, for I am fear incarnate!"

"Many claim they wish to destroy their enemies. If this were true, most would be compelled to destroy themselves."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info