When will we see PvP?

Hello,

When will we see the PvP patch, and any possibility to opening it up to more than just the cut throat league? Maybe also allow normal league to choose to be able to pvp whenever they please, but in cut throat you are always open to pvp whether you choose to or not?

PvP is a major draw to this game for my friends and I (and I am sure many others) so I am interested in getting for information on it.

Thanks.
I believe that arena PvP is scheduled for the next patch.
Forum Sheriff
More info required.
The game already supports in-place duels and party fights in the normal leagues. That's currently disabled, though.

Arena PvP is planned for 0.9.12, the next major patch. The devs haven't released and specific info on how this will work.

You will be able to request/accept PvP fights in the normal leagues. It won't be restricted to certain leagues.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
You already can if you disagree with a party member to join one of the bandits in act 2, that was fun lollol
Last edited by Thugnificent on Jul 27, 2012, 1:49:56 PM
For more information what the next major patches include check this topic: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/34106 (the open beta estimate isn't accurate anymore, but the content of the patches hasn't changed)

Here you go (copy pasted from the above linked topic):
"
0.9.12: This patch will fix most of the issues with Minions. It will also introduce PvP arenas and the ability to challenge other players to duel. We expect to improve the Brutus fight in this patch as well.

0.9.13: A secure trade screen and substantial update to server stability and capacity is scheduled for this patch.

0.10.0: The official Open Beta release, which we expect will be deployed a week or so after 0.9.13. It will have Act Three enabled, voice acting for most of the NPCs and characters, as well as a range of cosmetic micro-transactions to purchase.
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Last edited by Sony_Black on Jul 27, 2012, 3:42:29 PM
I would like PVP as well :)

That way I can take out some of the aggression caused by my idiot wife and kids.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info