Public Weekend?

When does this start exactly?

Tried logging in on my account just now and I get an error message stating the game isn't enabled on this account.
You have a countdown on the front page. 13 hours to go
Hermagerd its set for NA time?

Thought NZ company would have been ruthless and opened it in prime NZ/Aus time.
info in faq. Also has time zones. They did everything the way they were suppose to and people still cant read lol I dont get it
http://www.pathofexile.com/publicweekend/
Last edited by beastxjason on Jul 27, 2012, 12:01:27 PM
waiting for it, I didn't even hear about this game before today, but I hope it'll be awesome.
"
Rokko wrote:
waiting for it, I didn't even hear about this game before today, but I hope it'll be awesome.

Battlefield 3, MW3, WOW, D3, TL1, and many other games, all installed on my drive,and i can assure you that this game will leave you with a very good feeling.
It is a very nice game.
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
"
KopaKabana wrote:
"
Rokko wrote:

Battlefield 3, MW3, WOW, D3, TL1, and many other games, all installed on my drive,and i can assure you that this game will leave you with a very good feeling.
It is a very nice game.

The anticipation. Thats quite the collection of titles you have. Identical to mine give or take 20 steam titles lol Got to have my l4d ya know

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info