First crash of new patch

I've had very good luck when it comes to stability in PoE, but tonight I did have my first crash since the 0.9.11 patch. Figured I would post details in here.

I was using my duelist character, and just beat the act 2 boss. I then used TP to get back to town. After selling off my items I planned on heading on to the next difficulty. When I entered my portal and saw the normal loading screen. After about 5 mins it seemed clear that there was something wrong. I normally have load times that are pretty decent. I know the level leading up to the boss fight is quite large so I was patient, but it was no use.

I alt + tab out of the game but no go. Load screen is stuck in front of me, so I bring up the task manager, and see that the client isn't responding. I wasn't able to pull an error message of any kind, so I forced the process to stop and tried to re-open. Opened up. Portal was gone. Went to the closes way point ( WF cave lvl2 )scooted back up to the stairs to see that my instance was still going. did a quick trot through the pyramid and onto the next difficulty.

Not much more to report. No harm done, and a rare crash for me. Thought I would give the heads up though.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info