0 posts

how are people who havent logged in for months or havent posted anything keep getting beta keys. these kids just want a game to play, not test and give feed back like ur supposed to do in a beta.

really how many people you have testing your beta? and how many of them are giving feedback
Shaught
Most of the people on the timer I see have never posted and haven't returned since the day they signed up... I feel bad for vets without keys =/
This is true, tho it also shows which members will stay.
[b]admin@exiledatabase.com[/b]
why so anal about post counts? its mean nothing
the reason most ppl like myself dont have annything poseted is beacuse we are NOT in the beta/playing the game so how mutch is there to post?
without hands on experience there is no reson to post for most
its that simple,those of us wanting to atualy participate in the beta and treat it as a beta will surely be active posting on beta forums,with feedback and suggestions allong with what bugs we may or may not encounter but sitting around yapping about annything and nothing is not productive nor of interest to most
so drop the 0 post count=0 interest or not worth annything cause havent 85 posts and nothigness all over the boards
"
Mcroxxor wrote:
the reason most ppl like myself dont have annything poseted is beacuse we are NOT in the beta/playing the game so how mutch is there to post?
its that simple,those of us wanting to atualy participate in the beta and treat it as a beta will surely be active posting on beta forums,with feedback and suggestions allong with what bugs we may or may not encounter but sitting around yapping about annything and nothing is not productive nor of interest to most
so drop the 0 post count=0 interest or not worth annything cause havent 85 posts and nothigness all over the boards

Yeah, it's not that big of a deal... but is saddening for people who actively read and talk on here to see people who seemingly haven't done the same get beta keys.
It's without a doubt sad to see the amount of "users" getting keys, when they haven't been online since they made there user and most of them haven't post even once.

But that's the beuty of random pick :)
It will never be fair....but that's life :P
Maybe the chance of appearing on the Veteran timer (as the winner) should increase with each day that passes, so the longer your a Veteran the greater chance of you being next.
"
Mcroxxor wrote:

You just eliminated your own point...by posting.
We are pointing out the facts that people who didn't even stick around long enough to post ONCE are getting in, many times these people are folks who started and account and immediately abandoned it...whilst folks like myself who are actually CONTRIBUTING and providing actual CONTENT to the forums (aside from the ever present griping...that could be all but eliminated if that damned timer would be removed) get passed over.

I made this point in another thread and cut/pasted the stats for a user that set up his account and was logged in for all of THREE MINUTES. He ain't been back since.

THIS is the kind of account that is getting a key? Seriously?

How can this be remedied? Quite easily...take down the timer for one. Then empower the forum moderators with the ability to give our keys based on activity level. If people knew that their posts were A: being read by those who matter and B: were constructive enough to merit reward IE a beta key, then you'd see a whole lot less, griping, trolling and spamming.

This is a no-brainer.
"

I cut it due to its length, but you deserve a Beta key just for that post :)
this was argue a lot of times -.-
Last edited by stellos on Aug 20, 2011, 1:42:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info