So, movement still no fixed?

When you will fix the crappy moves and cast delays? When?
Also i want to tell all who play a witch with pets that they are most annoying, too many things on screen, pls try solo play if u are a summoner we dont have to endure your 100000 zombies o our screen.
But most important is the movement, this need fix, and CAST DELAY!
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
Last edited by WhiteBoy on Jul 26, 2012, 7:58:39 PM
If u go for a haste build, HALF THE TIME the spells wont even cast..
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
Animations and smoothness of combat and attacks are being worked on. The minion patch is 0.9.12, which has been known for some time now.

Seriously, did you think making an obnoxious bold font troll post would yield positive answers?
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
NEXT TIME DO IT IN ALL CAPS!
TehHammer is not a crime!
"
TheRabbit303 wrote:
NEXT TIME DO IT IN ALL CAPS!

Maybe if it was all in caps I could see past the punctuation and grammar.

"
MaxTheLimit wrote:
Animations and smoothness of combat and attacks are being worked on. The minion patch is 0.9.12, which has been known for some time now.

Seriously, did you think making an obnoxious bold font troll post would yield positive answers?

IF U DONT LIEK MY POST WHY BOTEHR POSTING' ALL I SAY IS GAME IS WORSE THEN EVER NOW, SO CLUNKY ANIMATIONS, DELAY CAST ETC
HAVE
YOUEVER
RUN
AND
STOP
CASTING?
IF U DOTN KNOW WHAT I SAY PLS STFU
Whoa Kopa, play WoW much? It shows.
You should post in Klingon. That language comes over even more aggressively.
I'm glad my suggestions are being used so well. Next post you should type only 1 word per line to make sure people understand you very clearly. Also, type slower for those people that can't read very fast. Thanks OP.
TehHammer is not a crime!
run and cast. see how lawl is that. in stead of fixing core problems they bother with maps, sigh.
moveing NEEDS TO BE FIXED OMG and CASTING WHILE MOVING ALSO.
Why i stop one second to cast a spell while i am running?
And act 2 boss NEEDS heavy tuning, kinda op if u ask me.

Ppl seems that DONT TAKE CRITICISM TO WELL IN THIS GAME.....
Last edited by KopaKabana on Jul 26, 2012, 6:41:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info