Is there a way to remove the "level up gem" icon from the ui?

If you don't want to level up a gem for whatever reason, is there a way to remove the +gem icon from screen?
Last bumped on Jul 15, 2017, 12:58:02 PM
right click it. if you want to level up the gem later, just go to your inventory tab. it'll be in the lower left corner.
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
Right click only works if the gem is ready to level. Gems almost ready to level cant be removed from the screen atm.
IGN: KoTao
"
KoTao wrote:
Right click only works if the gem is ready to level. Gems almost ready to level cant be removed from the screen atm.

Which is fine...as it only takes a few minutes to get the XP necessary to level it.
IGN: Kulde
"
Toastea wrote:
If you don't want to level up a gem for whatever reason, is there a way to remove the +gem icon from screen?

i wonder about that since the day i started playing this game.

why cant i disable leveling for certain GEMs ?

i have a hughe list of Gems right site of my screen which i dont want to level.

Everytime a GEM levels that i want to level i have to search through all the pop up Gems....

"
tuccos wrote:
"
Toastea wrote:

Everytime a GEM levels that i want to level i have to search through all the pop up Gems....

That deserves a 'first world problems' meme pic :P At least complain about something serious.
IGN: Avlee
"
avlee wrote:
"
tuccos wrote:
"
Toastea wrote:

That deserves a 'first world problems' meme pic :P At least complain about something serious.

not only its difficult to track,
some of it is also hidden by your mana globe when u got way to many unlevelled gems.

But it not a bad idea to have a stop levelling button on the gem, especially when you do not want to overlevel it.

Perm. Retired from this unforgiving land of the Exiles.
Self-impost EXILED.
"
tuccos wrote:
"
Toastea wrote:

Why on earth don't you just right click them to remove them from the main UI.
"An it harm none, do what you will"
thanks for the help
Right about now, the OP will go to right click the gem as advised, read the information that pops up over the gem and facepalm.
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info