Login screen O.O

Those anyone else just staring on login screen and checking invite timer every 5 minutes?
You are not alone, but I have downloaded me that Desktop thing, which displays the invite timer.
I put it onto the secondary Monitor and look at it regulary, and now since i am more concentrated on PoE due to the Public Beta Weekend i look at it realy often :D
Last edited by McThyzer on Jul 25, 2012, 6:09:22 PM
I'm not addicted to the timer, but it still would be nice if my name would appear there sometimes. :) But don't you get an E-Mail/PM when you're chosen by the timer? You don't need to look it up iirc.
"
SirArti wrote:
I'm not addicted to the timer, but it still would be nice if my name would appear there sometimes. :) But don't you get an E-Mail/PM when you're chosen by the timer? You don't need to look it up iirc.

Well it would be totally awesome to actually see your name on a timer just before you get beta invitation.
"
Qju wrote:
Well it would be totally awesome to actually see your name on a timer just before you get beta invitation.

Maybe sometime this will happen to us! :)
Guys if you wanna play that bad why not spend 10 bucks? You get 10 dollars worth of micro transaction points when you do. It's well worth it.

You can even get a prepaid credit card at a gas station, so no excuses :p
And trust me, you'll end up spending the 10 bucks later anyway when you want a public stash tab or more character slots.
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ <(o.o)> ┻━┻ ︵ \(Ò_Ó \)
I need this game
I couldn't wait and hope for it, I decided to fork over the cash.
Didn't regret it. Not one bit.
If you are that interested, I do suggest checking out the supporter packs. You get the equivalent value of your purchase in microtransaction credits anyway, and the guaranteed key is nice.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
I'm getting kinda bad with this as well, not a big surprise really, people like to play one thing for a certain period of time. Some people plays a lot of different games even if they tend to focus on one game. Some people tend to weave between them (Which I fit in).

I'm probably going to play PoE for a while without playing a ton of other games. So . . . Don't feel bad. Seriously, a ton of people do it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info