Allow "No premium items" when upgrading

I just upgraded (and might again, PoE is so far beyond expectations!) but I do not need the premium items offered as part of the package. They are nice, but would be wasted, and you would be welcome to save the cost and apply them to the project.

However -- there is no way to skip them. Please consider adding a checkbox for upgrades, something like:

__ Please do NOT send me the premium items -- keep the change!

Plus, it forces me to pay an additional $15 shipping to the USA for items i don't need! :-)

Contact support to make sure they see your request.

support@grindinggear.com
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
If you get up to Gold, feel free to send the T-Shirt my way. I wish it was offered in one of the lower packages.
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
"
NotSorry wrote:
If you get up to Gold, feel free to send the T-Shirt my way. I wish it was offered in one of the lower packages.

XD

NotSorry's got a point though. Why not just take it and give it to friends who like the game? Or even to strangers on the internet who would send you <3's in the e-mail if you were to do so?
Personally I don't think they'll go through the trouble of having the feature be optional because, realistically, it may be in vain. Not a lot of people are generally quite so altruistic as to donate to something and ask to NOT receive a token of gratitude if it was offered. Especially when it comes to the development of products. That's my two cents, though.
Then again, the shipping fee thing is a bit of a problem.
Last edited by aleksa6 on Jul 25, 2012, 4:03:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info