Beta invite

I'm curious to know about the beta invite system, just seem that people are being invited with a countdown timer indicating who is being invited, is this randomized to forum users?

Because most of the people i see getting invited haven't made a post, could someone enlighten me please.

Really want to try this game, looking forward to open beta:)
You can get randomly choosen by the timer (everyone has the chance)

Though you could also pay those 10$ and get into the beta directly ;) It is not much IMHO, you get points for the Shop and the beta key :)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Last edited by Sony_Black on Jul 25, 2012, 2:35:37 PM
So cough up the ten bucks and come play. Think about it, a pizza costs more here in the states!
It's random out of all accounts that aren't already beta members. An account that has posted on the forum at least once has 10x the chance of an account with no posts, but there are far more non-posting accounts.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Paying $10 is best if ya don't want to wait ;)
Soft kitty, warm kitty. Little ball of furr. Lazy kitty, pretty kitty purr, purr, purr
Does your chances of getting a key increase with the amount of posts or is it just the 1 post that matters?
I have been tempted to spend the money to get a beta key, but not entirely convinced i will play this game actively, does anyone know how active it is in europe server?

Seems alot of people from us^^
Its all the same server, only different gateways.
"
Does your chances of getting a key increase with the amount of posts or is it just the 1 post that matters?

Your chances does not increase with the amount of posts.
"
GFValkyria wrote:
Its all the same server, only different gateways.

Does this mean anyone can play with anyone they wan't no matter there location or it's only people from same continents etc.

Excuse my ignorance^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info