Wish I could

figure out what kind of character to play :( Cant make up my mind, or think of anything... I dont know lol I keep making a character getting to Shore Encampment and just stand around thinking :(
You can try making a character with an odd build.
I find those kind of builds fun.
ive leveled a couple chars to 30 and they both blow lol!

My ranger i pulled the now classic noob move and went all out crit nodes, havent been able to play since the passive wipe so i think ill take a more calulated approach to the build this time.
It's How You Handle Adversity That Molds the Man
Last edited by PyGoN on Jul 25, 2012, 12:31:11 PM
"
PyGoN wrote:

My ranger i pulled the now classic noob move and went all out crit nodes, havent been able to play since the passive wipe so i think ill take a more calulated approach to the build this time.

see thats what i dont want to do. because i dont have a lot of free time to play the game. dont want to get far into a character and realize he sucks and is useless. been trying to research builds and what not but idk. i really like a ranged (bow) class doesnt have to be ranger i guess.
"
jonnyj03 wrote:
"
PyGoN wrote:

see thats what i dont want to do. because i dont have a lot of free time to play the game. dont want to get far into a character and realize he sucks and is useless. been trying to research builds and what not but idk. i really like a ranged (bow) class doesnt have to be ranger i guess.

You can try this build.

"
"
jonnyj03 wrote:
"
PyGoN wrote:

You can try this build.

I will check this out when i get home, work computer runs on garbage internet explorer so i cant see passive tree here. thanks alot for the input
Last edited by SpaceHebrew on Jul 25, 2012, 9:31:54 PM
Right now it's experimental mode you do what the hell you want, with luck unlike me you'll find bugs and contribute more to the beta than a data stream.

Either way it's all good even if you don't find one, you're providing data evidence they can use, and the great chance to refine your builds pre open.
Those who beat their swords into ploughshares, will plough for those who have not.
looks great to me! cant be any worse than what im at now lmao!

Finally home from work and respecing!

thanks for the input
Last edited by PyGoN on Jul 26, 2012, 12:45:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info