My New build with new Tree

Just wondering what people think of my new build

Its a fire damage spell templar with blood mage.

I would speed to the main fire damage circle (above witch) and the blood magic keystone using the fastest route and then take the side fire damage and life passive later. There are more life and fire passive to get from this build however im obviously up there now with regards to how many skill points ive used.

Increasing this to 111 points just nets more hp and fire damage.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQUABI6nnAdrlNUKqDEdCwrSWQ9Iu-IQTvZSEiGPIxYJv9IakfLaHRGvtCpDLxExk0n3Mr1m1jfEI3863KoVRxIrdFYlF_9Z5yhFW6lBsV0LwSlgeC-sZKZQtGWkhwlvKk8acWkg3Xn5G8V_qsgetGauDYfjntaX1McGt4DgadntbQObb0JKojeodruKQBnTP_B7y9UXz9E0PdfNsSBX8N1IdKh4LXuZt1eyi8kED8DmWG-KhXQ9-s6lmtWMg_TfAxXUqkMxfLnWRGGJg5Mkt6LQav8VHDfv9OUtk4cffvNHdxirZVXSqgU6VoDJM9WGc4sPgfZgTJjFo5vAcPSWg4Yb2rNT7Auyt2nO8TuKPstBHRH4kxucsdvT9sMHMuf8c7rCzdqoxobUnq64wAJ78G7nL6gveom06odbv5wDPvPKcub53fTl

Edit: Not sure how to stop this from creating a wide thread >< sorry.
Last edited by macecard on Jul 25, 2012, 12:20:25 PM
Try a URL shortener.
not enough time for gaming!
About the URL, use this:

[ URL="{put the long stuff here}" ]{put something short here maybe only the word Link}[ /URL ]

(but without the whitespaces in the [] parts)

EDIT: finally i suceeded in copying the url ;)
Hmmm what will be your primary attack - elemental based wepons or fire spells, since if you make most damage with spells the life leech doesn't really help much nad can be easily dropped for some more life (you have Fitness near Pyromanic).
But if you want to use a lot of elemental wepons damage i would suggest you pick up some armor and/or armor/ES nodes as well, especially since you have them near your path (of course that mean dropping a few fire damage nodes)...

EDIT2: also a little bit min-maxing: drop 3 +6% fire damage nodes and get down to Fire walker (takey you exactly 3 to get there) - you'll have the same amount of fire damage (12%+6% instead of 3*6%) and some additional fire resistance and a bit more intelligence (which could help (at least a tiny bit) if you decide with armor/ES or pure ES equipment since int increases your ES)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Last edited by Sony_Black on Jul 25, 2012, 2:29:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info