Shield charge dps- 3695 with anger buff, with phase run 5642.5 dps for one hit
5394 def
49% physical dmg reduction
43% chance to block
100% ar with resolute techinque

Tested Shield charge on 67 char lvl in pyramid and end game maps
white mobs, one hit without phase run
80% of Champions on maximum charge distance one hit without phase run
Yellow boss, first shot on maximum charge distance 40-60% life less, then 2 or 3 shots and die without phase run

Now i want change amulet one ring. Future gloves with the same ias but more defense and boots for more def
Last edited by Ozborn on Jul 30, 2012, 3:40:51 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Try that. You'll be using maces with ground slam and heavy blow for single target with added fire and elemental damage on both skills. I also use anger and hatred. It's a mostly physical build so you'll want to prioritize physical then fire damage and anything else is just a bonus. Stats on gear you want is anything boosting physical and fire damage and life and armor.
Ty for answer.
I want use primary skill shield charge:), secondary ground slam or lighting strike.
mhm
Battery
"
Ozborn wrote:
Ty for answer.
I want use primary skill shield charge:), secondary ground slam or lighting strike.

The build doesn't change in this case... use shield charge instead of heavy strike it really doesnt matter.
My marauder is in merc right now with shield charge as maiin attack, listed 678 dps its linked with added fiire dmg, weapon elemental damage and iiinc physical dmg. I alsoo have lightning strike for large aoe linked with lesser multi projectiles, life on hit and weapon elemental adamge.

Even now, shield charge is. 1shotting most mobs and blues in 2-3. From melee range.

Tomorrow I will edit post with my build, as I am on my phone right now.

1h mace+ shield rocks with the stun duration and reduced threshold.
The answer is 42.
"
dieslave wrote:
My marauder is in merc right now with shield charge as maiin attack, listed 678 dps its linked with added fiire dmg, weapon elemental damage and iiinc physical dmg. I alsoo have lightning strike for large aoe linked with lesser multi projectiles, life on hit and weapon elemental adamge.

Even now, shield charge is. 1shotting most mobs and blues in 2-3. From melee range.

Tomorrow I will edit post with my build, as I am on my phone right now.

1h mace+ shield rocks with the stun duration and reduced threshold.

Ok:) i waiting for your tree:) and can you show your gear?
I am very curious about this skill. Are you getting it form quest or you have to drop it?
"
Filown wrote:
I am very curious about this skill. Are you getting it form quest or you have to drop it?

In normal from quest
okay!

so, this is where i currently am on the skill tree:

i have three actuall attacks, heavy strike is on LMB, rejuvi totem on MMB, shield charge on RMB.

and Q.W.E.R.T goes as, Molten armor, Lightning strike, enduring cry, warlords mark, anger.

when fighting big baddies, i alternate between heavy strike and shield charge.

standard engagement usually goes like this: if i run into a ton of monsters headed my way, i will usually start with tossing a totem up behind me and then letting lightning strike with LMP shine, if they do close in, enduring cry and unleash hell with shield charge.. it never misses.(however, clipping will often get in your way, tight spaces is shield charge's enemy).

and this is where i want to be at level 70. i picked 70 for end game because i believe with the new end game maps, 70 is a realistic goal now, rather than before 60 being that end game goal.

p.s. i currently dont know how to link items. :(

and just because.. i like to dream big.. if we ever get to 100
The answer is 42.
Last edited by dieslave on Jul 27, 2012, 3:59:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info